Between now and the trade deadline (11/5), the Rams will…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rams will trade…

• Cooper Kupp

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • Matthew Stafford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 66 76.7%

• Total voters

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
McVay will not do Kupp dirty and will only trade him somewhere where he can succeed. Tampa seems like the only place that would be desperate enough to give us the largest return.

Staff ain't going anywhere.

InfiniteRam

Rookie
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
What's dumb is ignoring the fact that professional athletes and coaches have massive egos. If you think McVay is rooting for Goff to succeed, you are plain ignorant.

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
I don't think many realize that he was ready to leave if we didn't get rid of Jared Goff. We were very fortunate that Staff came available as I don't think Sean had the patience to continue with Goff.

At any rate here we are 4 years later and Stafford is showing signs of decline (and having a miserable year) and once again I don't see McVay being willing to navigate the troubled waters of a rebuild if we move off from Stafford.

Just my .02 but that's how I see it from hills of Arkansas.....

~ArkyRamsFan~
Goff is in the past. Has been for awhile. McVay has stated he’s in this for the long haul. That doesn’t sound like anyone who is thinking about walking away. He’s very aware that Kupp’s days are in the rear view mirror and the Rams cut short some of their commitment to Stafford when he wanted a bump in pay in the offseason. I can see a scenario where Kupp and Stafford are long gone next season but McVay’s not going anywhere. You’re.02 is way way off.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
Spoken like someone that has never, ever been involved in competitive sports in their life.

I've been training jujitsu for 15 years, and boxing for 9. I hold a 1st degree black belt in bjj and have 3 national and 1 world title in the ibjjf. I haven't competed in boxing. I just do it for fun.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Spoken like someone that has never, ever been involved in competitive sports in their life.

Disagree. I play competitive boccia and have played basketball at a private co-ed high school. Maybe there's not a brotherhood/sisterhood where you played, but there certainly was in my basketball league, and there absolutely is in boccia; you play to compete, you want to win, but you always want the best for your teammates (whom you actually face some times, if they're in your category) and your competitors. You graciously lose and aim to be better the next time.

Ram65

Legend
Rams can still make a run for a playoff spot. I don't see the value in trading Kupp or Stafford. Stafford needs to spread the ball around when Kupp returns.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
And I am certain Goff's success KILLS McVay very slowly, every single day.
Sorry I haven't replied before now but as to your post if you think it's killing McVay you can add me to that list as well. The times I've seen Goff over last couple of years I see a cool, calm and collected QB who is just now in his prime.

I am trying to figure why in the world we got rid of him anyway outside of I do recall that Sean looked like he had seen enough and was ready to pull the plug so to speak......

~ArkyRamsFan~

InfiniteRam

Rookie
Sorry I haven't replied before now but as to your post if you think it's killing McVay you can add me to that list as well. The times I've seen Goff over last couple of years I see a cool, calm and collected QB who is just now in his prime.

I am trying to figure why in the world we got rid of him anyway outside of I do recall that Sean looked like he had seen enough and was ready to pull the plug so to speak......

~ArkyRamsFan~
And the argument is always, well, McVay has a ring and Goff doesn't. But hate to say, Goff is much, much closer to getting one than we are. And he's never ever played better.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What's dumb is ignoring the fact that professional athletes and coaches have massive egos. If you think McVay is rooting for Goff to succeed, you are plain ignorant.
If you think that disagreeing with your subjective supposition makes one ignorant, you need to buy a dictionary, as you plainly don’t know what the words you are misusing actually mean.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Let’s see how many are buying the -X- (fka Twitter) hype…
You mean FAKE NEWS !!

You know The HEART of THE RAMS are Matthew Stafford & Copper Kupp.

I’m not BUYING into it.I’m over being PISSED OFF at SEAN MCVAY!!

What I’ve said though is he made his bed.I wanted to ring his neck 3 weeks ago.

I LMFAO off at ALL THE SHULA HATTERS!!

Last week I was called a BANDWAGON RAMS FAN !! Yeah OKAY !! SURE!!

We all know NOW about Kyren Williams TD(NFL) streak.I would say just because he has been my Fantasy RB the last 2 years.It doesn’t make a difference,except Sean Mcvay should KNOW he left a lot of TD’s & RUNNING YARDS on The GRASS !!

You ask why I was mad ? I saw Caleb grow up in front of me,but we saw the difference between D. Williams & T’ White Sunday.That said The Defense did it’s JOB !!
They basically WON the Raiders game.

Anyway Shula imo on his last interview said it best.That stats don’t matter.It’s about winning. I once again bring up say VIDEO Game FOOTBALL way back in the day.That goes back to putting qrts into a machine & or roll a ball attach to it.

All you want as a Defense is to give the ball to the Offense with a chance to win the game.

I DON’T think people understand that concept(health) ,but Shula has done that in every game besides the Arizona game.

IMO The Rams will FIGHT & what we saw from last season. They WON. We didn’t even get to see Puka against Detroit this 2nd game.