Aughn: Manziel Would Add Much Needed Excitement To Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ben-and-jerrys-cherry-garcia-26025.jpg%3F1173368634

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can I ask how you know this?

not saying your wrong but Cosell is quoting a scout.

My sister was an athlete at TAMU. And I can tell from the eye test with Bridgewater.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fixed that for you.

If he wasn't black, would you compare him to David Garrard?

It's really an inaccurate comparison. As a person who grew up in Jacksonville and saw Garrard start for years, he's not at all similar to Teddy Bridgewater.

Alan

Legend
I look at it like it's a sine wave. At it's peak with the Beatles and Stones but slowly going down hill in the 80s and then heading back up and now we're at a low point again.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I look at it like it's a sine wave. At it's peak with the Beatles and Stones but slowly going down hill in the 80s and then heading back up and now we're at a low point again.
Oooh. Sine waves. Do you have some electrical experience, Al?
I've looked at a lot of sine waves over the years (through an oscilloscope) when adjusting elevator drives.

Alan

Legend
Electronics have been my working life. Became a metrologist when I got out of the commune in Boulder and been doing it until my seizure stopped me from doing it anymore.

Fixed and repaired and calibrated thousands of oscilloscopes.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Pretty cool. I'd like to hear more about that commune some day too.