Aughn: Manziel Would Add Much Needed Excitement To Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

I'm with you.

Wilson might be short, but he's got bulk.

Manziel? He's a twig.

Yep..now I don't know who this geezer is but standing next to him doesn't make me think Johnny football is too tall OR big..

Johnny-Manziel_4.jpg

How about this one? Is #74 6'10"?
600x396

PhxRam

You need to verse me on this stuff Phx cause I don't know what you are talking about but ok I guess!

Go to my profile by clicking my picture. Then click my bookmark tab. You can keep track on individual quotes.

PhxRam

Yep..now I don't know who this geezer is but standing next to him doesn't make me think Johnny football is too tall OR big..

Johnny-Manziel_4.jpg

600x396

74 is probably 10 feet closer to the camera. Perspective man.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Johnny-Manziel_4.jpg

600x396

Or this one;

minime-dancing707307.jpg

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I'll be very interested in seeing his actual size but I'm on record as saying he's getting big time rag-dolled at the next level, he's not that fast and he's too light...mark my words, with his cocky attitude you will see play after play where DL and LB's just grab him by the shirt with one hand and wip him to the ground.

Well, Dan Shonka said "Manziel is gonna measure at 5'10" & change and 190 lbs. He's gonna look like a little boy in the forrest when he gets to the NFL."

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Yep drives me insane. And could you see if Sam had the game(s) Brees had in Seattle both today (where he should have thrown 3 picks and wasted timeouts as the play clock ran down on him).

But all hail to Wilson because he was the "winning" QB today. It amazes me how many dumb football fans hang their hat on QB's W/L records when so many QB's jobs are made MUCH easier by the rest of their team, crowd, etc.

Not saying Wilson isn't good but please...and the Rams play him better than almost any team in football.

I can't wait until Seattle has to pay Wilson 100 million dollars for being so "great". That's going to cut into their free agent spending BIG TIME.