All Saints Crap Here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramdonnie

UDFA
That pass was definitely catchable -- more catchable for NRC,if he'd have just turned his head -- but definitely catchable for the Saint WR. The helmet to helmet was more questionable, because he didn't lead with the head and was just trying to break up a pass. Seemed pretty incidental to me. And also seems clear the league's fine on NRC is their throwing a bone to NO.

Yes, I agree. His helmet touched, but he led with his shoulder and then he pushed him away with his arms. It was not intentional helmet to helmet, certainly not enough to cause a concussion.

ramdonnie

UDFA
Guys, it wasn't tipped. Angles can be deceiving. Go to the 45 second mark:

BTW, moronic Saints fans keep posting a screenshot of Fowler Jr. allegedly hitting Brees in the helmet with his hand on the INT play. That's another example of angles being deceiving. If you look at all the angles on the video (three different angles), you never see it happen.

Doesn't matter, Donald was face-masked in all angles.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This has been the strangest thing to me. People have sworn up and down that I would be bitching too if this happened to the Rams - but I honestly wouldn't. I'd blame the defense first and then Goff for throwing an INT.

I think the Saints and Brees being a bigger brand than us has led to this. Cowherd talked about the laser in Brady's eyes in KC - and he said can you imagine the outrage if that happened to Mahomes in NE? I agree with him.

Similarly, if that non call PI happened to us, I believe the media narrative would be "well the Rams had other chances" instead of "worst non call ever". I like Brees a lot - and for casual fans, they don't know how much of a douche Payton is and bountygate was years ago now - I think most people were rooting for the Saints because of Brees and thus, the outrage.

Then Payton displays the worst leadership possible and talks too much about that call - that and the media emboldens the Saints players and fans.

And I think the reason why Payton is hung up on that call is because we dominated then for the last three quarters 23-7 until the non call. We outplayed them is every single way and I think that makes this non call worse for Payton because he knew they would lkse afterward.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Unfortunately for the rams there is a two week break till the next game. Producers of all the talk shows and media bosses saw this play as a godsend to fill up space in a slow news week. If they showed other infractions by the saints earlier there wouldn't be a story. So they pushed this story to the limit, trying to squeeze every last drop out of it. Come Monday everyone will focus on the superbowl.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hi Folks!

We’re moving on!

We can keep talking and sharing any thoughts, or media, about the bad call... but in an effort to FOCUS ON OUR SUPERBOWL let’s put all the crap in one place.

So, this is the massive catch-all thread.

We might not be perfect in our merging, may choose a few topics to stand alone, so please understand we’re just trying to keep things clean with a primary focus looking forward.

Cheers!

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Thanks for doing this. I've also had enough of all the Saints crap-call threads. :deadhorse:

Moving on to the Super Bowl! :football:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well then I'm gonna spam this thread with stuff like this (again)

HAHAHLOLOLOLMAO!

DxnrfJjX0AAsq7F.jpg:large

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

HAHAHLOLOLOLMAO!

Wait. Are you suggesting there was more than one play in the NFC Championship?

CooperativeFearfulFerret-size_restricted.gif

jjab360

Legend

HAHAHLOLOLOLMAO!

Love this shot of Michael Thomas quite literally taking his eye off the ball because he's still too busy bitching to the refs, despite the fact the ball was obviously tipped. This shot moreso than any flag that was thrown or not thrown was the true reason the Saints lost this game.

Where's your flip phone now, Michael?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lol, Saints fans have gone off the deep end. Conspiracy theories galore. If a rational person tries to say its just a bad call nothing else, refs are human they make mistakes, the others pounce on him. One guy even posted that some guy told him the refs were bought off to keep the spread under 3 points. Everyone else jumps on that it takes a whole life of its own. Those people have gone nuts.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's all on Payton. He tried to show young buck McVay that he a better coach and got too cute even after Brees told him to be smart. He should own up to it and apologize to his team and city that he screwed up their chance for another superbowl.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
The reality is that the Rams likely did benefit overall from penalties in this game. One team in every game played does. The advantage wasn't significant nor was there an NFL front office conspiracy.

The Rams are legitimate NFC Champions and everyone should just deal with it.

Oh and I firmly believe someone affiliated with the Saints or Superdome had something do with Goff's helmet microphone not working the first drive which played a part in the interception which of course led to a Saints touchdown. That cancels out the no penalty call on Nickell Robey-Colman.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

HAHAHLOLOLOLMAO!

If I was on Twitter I'd post that on his account and I'd let him know that the real game changing play was the one he QUIT on.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The following is from a Patriots forum:

https://www.patsfans.com/new-englan...ins-saints-fans-will-say-its-tainted.1147117/

No matter who wins, Saints fans will say it's tainted

You should go to their board. It's insane right now. They want a rematch. There is a petition for it and they already have 25k signatures.
-------------
Maybe we can benefit from all of this!
-----------
I feel like it will motivate them and limit their “Star struckedness” . They seemed happy to be there at first but now this is getting ugly.

Huge billboards all over Atlanta near the stadium getting put up by saints fans. The Rams May get an us verse them anger.

I don’t like it.
-----------
After the game, no one will give a rat's ass what Saints fans think.
-----------
The fact they are still stuck on that instead of questioning the playcalling on the entire sequence (throw twice ? Really? A ****ing wheel route is the best you can come up with on 3rd down ?) and Bree's INT in OT is laughable.
----------
Who Dat Bitchin'
----------
I'm actually a bit concerned about how this whole mess may effect the calls in the Superbowl.
---------
First off I don’t believe in tainted championships...that just a person opinion and we know opinions dont mean squat.

Second, yeh that whole thing is too bad but lets face it the Rams got screwed with the NON-Facemask call....I mean that could have been a major factor also.

This whole thing is just a factor of when people dont get what they want they cry about it, find a safe room, need counseling...bunch of dam p......s
-----------
If the Pats win...Saints fans will say the officiating took matters into their hands to stamp out the memory of the Rams and the NFC game controversy, and that it wasn’t a legitimate contest. They’ll be pissed they do this, rather than their irrational idea of replaying the NFC game where it left off.

If the Rams win...Saints fans will be in complete and utter disarray compared to what they are now over a team they had “beat” holding the trophy.

In conclusion, should see plenty of complaining in the future.
-----------
Dat really sucks.
-------------
So what?? They had BountyGate...
-----------
the problem we have with all this crap we're dealing with today is the advent of the
damned social justice warrior mentality into EVERY damned segment of our lives.

I'm outraged and want everything changed because...FEELINGS HURT!!!!
...now every swinging d!ck with an agenda gets to complain like a damned three year old because "NOT FAIR! WAAAAAHHH!"...idiots...pure and simple myopic miscreants.
------------
If it was us and the final sequence goes pass, run, pass you will have more people asking for the head of McDaniels than whining about the call. I guarantee you that.

If they are not complete idiots with their playcalls that play never happens because you run the ****ing football to take time off the clock.
------------
So our superbowl win is going to have an *. Sounds about right lol.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Here it is Saturday and a host of a national show is asking why the Louisiana congressman hasn’t subpoenaed Goodell to ask why he hasn’t used his authority to have part or all of the game replayed and if they don’t want to do that maybe we should be looking at the nfl’s tax exempt status.
This shit has crossed over into the twilight zone.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It's a weird day when both Super Bowl teams' fans can unite against a common bitching enemy.

Q729

Legend
Just another case of "I don't give a shit until it happens to me."

jjab360

Legend
It's a weird day when both Super Bowl teams' fans can unite against a common bitching enemy.
To be honest, I don't exactly like being on the same side of a discussion as Pats fans for obvious reasons.

When fans were bitching about them the complaints were legitimate. There were actual conspiracies and evidence to back it up. It's just annoying that fans are bitching about us for something completely out of our control.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here it is Saturday and a host of a national show is asking why the Louisiana congressman hasn’t subpoenaed Goodell to ask why he hasn’t used his authority to have part or all of the game replayed and if they don’t want to do that maybe we should be looking at the nfl’s tax exempt status.
This crap has crossed over into the twilight zone.

Yep. The Saints are victims. They have no accountability in this outcome. None.

Status
Not open for further replies.