All Saints Crap Here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Amazing, I just had a conversation with a Saints fan that wants to compare NRC's fine to Michael Thomas's fine as evidence that the NFL is a plantation. Her argument is that Michael Thomas was just celebrating to honor the ill Joe Horn. WoW Myopia

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Awesome. Thanks mods for combining all the BS. Saints can go get effed, I'm on to the Championship game! (y)

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Without going thru all the pages.

Does anyone have the clip where Brees tells Peyton we have to be careful here and Peyton responds we need to score.

I've read about it but never actually heard the clip.

TexasRam

Legend
Without going thru all the pages.

Does anyone have the clip where Brees tells Peyton we have to be careful here and Peyton responds we need to score.

I've read about it but never actually heard the clip.

haha. i would love to see that.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Listen to the convo between Payton and Brees at the 2 min warning

Brees: We have to be smart down here.

Payton: Yeah but I don't want to spend 55 seconds and then kick a FG. I want to score a TD.

Brees: That's what I'm talking about.

Then Payton proceeds to call a pass play on 2 of the first 3 downs.

And that's why the Saints lost. They kept us in the game by going aggressive inside the Red Zone. Ask Pete Carroll about passing in the red zone...

start video at the 5:16 mark...

View: https://youtu.be/RRdk-UgvTrQ?t=316

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Listen to the convo between Payton and Brees at the 2 min warning

Brees: We have to be smart down here.

Payton: Yeah but I don't want to spend 55 seconds and then kick a FG. I want to score a TD.

Brees: That's what I'm talking about.

Then Payton proceeds to call a pass play on 2 of the first 3 downs.

And that's why the Saints lost. They kept us in the game by going aggressive inside the Red Zone. Ask Pete Carroll about passing in the red zone...

start video at the 5:16 mark...

Thank you.
That's all I needed to hear.

Game set and match. Peyton got cute and it wiped that smirk off his face.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
I must shamefully confess, I've developed a new addiction. :oops: I go to that Saints forum EVERY DAY....It's just so damn fun to wash my ass in their tears...does this make me a bad person? :sick:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I must shamefully confess, I've developed a new addiction. :oops: I go to that Saints forum EVERY DAY....It's just so damn fun to wash my ass in their tears...does this make me a bad person? :sick:

I've been doing the same. Wish I could find 1 that would let me register and share my thoughts on how their coach helped us win.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
I love the above thread. Poster starts a thread on "inside info from Coach Pete". The supposedly Coach Pete gets scared so poster pulls thread. Then poster creates new thread to tell us that Pete is scared and everything from old thread is put in new thread.

It like tin foil heads riding the special bus.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Those sorry losers come up with new conspiracy theories every day. It is quite comical reading their forum, yet frustrating because I cant slap some sense into those brainless fucks. Anyone that doesnt agree with their wild fantasies is labeled a troll or NFL employee,lol. And the few that believe Payton screwed the pooch are accused of being paid by the NFL to try and quiet the fans so the NFL can move on without having to replay the final 2 mins. They ask for Rams fans thoughts on the game, yet wont let us register so we can share our thoughts. And they refuse to believe any logical explanation about the refs letting the players decide the outcome. They believe that all penalties in the first 58 mins have no bearing on the outcome, it is only the final 2 mins that matter.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
OK so I did I went to the saint forum just to read the thread titles and browse a bit. You guys aren't lying it is absolutely pathetic. I get some of it but wow.

They are very confused about hands to the face and or Facemask penalties
here are a couple posts

After what Rams did on PI, when Payton froze Zuerlein on the game tying kick why didn’t Saints rush and knock Zeuerlein out of game? Sure there would have been a 15 yard penalty making it a 33 yard FG, but they would have had to try it without a kicker? Coleman intentional commits 3 penalties on one play so how could anyone criticize the Saints? What would all the talking heads be saying today?
  1. cant even tell if the ball was touched in slow motion. the "hands to the face" would have been ticky tack. there was no grab and it looks like the guys face ran into his hand. the pass interference and helmet to helmet on a defenseless receiver was not ticky tack and the worst non call in sports history with 3 reffs standing all around it.
  2. LOL "Ram fan that was later banned" Hands to the face is ticky tack? Even if it's not tipped, it would have been offsetting.You can't just selectively choose which penalties should have been called.Rams were the better team, plain and simple.
    You guys should be complaining about your coaches poor play calling at the end. He could have taken the clock down to under a minute and used all the Rams timeouts.​
    Ram fan
    Then we could be complaining about the no-call facemask that cost the Rams 4 points.
  3. The ball wasn't tipped. The other angle from Lewis' point of view makes that plain. That ball wasn't even close to being tipped. Secondly, hands to the face only ever gets called when its egregious and the guy's head gets jerked. Donald's helmet doesnt even move or change direction, so I doubt Peat even touched his facemask there.And while we're at it, there was NO facemask penalty on Goff. Again, that used to be a 5 yard penalty, but in 2018 the league does not call that incidental contact anymore. This has been explained by Blandino and Perriera on a widely circulated video interview. So no, the Rams do NOT deserve to be in the super bowl. The end. See #8 lol
  4. Tipped or not, doesn't change the no-call hands to the face.
  5. You can't choose which penalties you want the refs to enforce "Ram fan"
  6. Again, those dont get called so please get off it. Just like the "facemask" on Goff doesn't get called in any game, because it's not--according to the rules of 2018. The head has to at least be jerked back or forward from being grabbed. Simply touching any part of the helment is NOT a penalty..
  7. So, dear troll, that's a pic of Brees throwing the ball on the interception in OT. Those two big mitt looking things are Dante Fowler's left and right hands up in his facemask with illegal contact to the head of the QB That interception should never have stood. I'll wait for your thoughts. Well, perhaps I won't wait - it feels like I'd be waiting a very long time
  8. You guys don't want to hear it, but that doesn't matter. Contact to the QBs head is illegal and an automatic 15 yard penalty and automatic first down. " see # 4Saints fans can't decide what is the rule or what stance to take"
https://saintsreport.com/threads/refs-were-bad-but-that-one-play-didnt-decide-the-game.403497/page-3

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
PAYTON WAIT.png

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
OK so I did I went to the saint forum just to read the thread titles and browse a bit. You guys aren't lying it is absolutely pathetic. I get some of it but wow.

They are very confused about hands to the face and or Facemask penalties
here are a couple posts

After what Rams did on PI, when Payton froze Zuerlein on the game tying kick why didn’t Saints rush and knock Zeuerlein out of game? Sure there would have been a 15 yard penalty making it a 33 yard FG, but they would have had to try it without a kicker? Coleman intentional commits 3 penalties on one play so how could anyone criticize the Saints? What would all the talking heads be saying today?
  1. cant even tell if the ball was touched in slow motion. the "hands to the face" would have been ticky tack. there was no grab and it looks like the guys face ran into his hand. the pass interference and helmet to helmet on a defenseless receiver was not ticky tack and the worst non call in sports history with 3 reffs standing all around it.
  2. LOL "Ram fan that was later banned" Hands to the face is ticky tack? Even if it's not tipped, it would have been offsetting.You can't just selectively choose which penalties should have been called.Rams were the better team, plain and simple.
    You guys should be complaining about your coaches poor play calling at the end. He could have taken the clock down to under a minute and used all the Rams timeouts.​
    Ram fan
    Then we could be complaining about the no-call facemask that cost the Rams 4 points.
  3. The ball wasn't tipped. The other angle from Lewis' point of view makes that plain. That ball wasn't even close to being tipped. Secondly, hands to the face only ever gets called when its egregious and the guy's head gets jerked. Donald's helmet doesnt even move or change direction, so I doubt Peat even touched his facemask there.And while we're at it, there was NO facemask penalty on Goff. Again, that used to be a 5 yard penalty, but in 2018 the league does not call that incidental contact anymore. This has been explained by Blandino and Perriera on a widely circulated video interview. So no, the Rams do NOT deserve to be in the super bowl. The end. See #8 lol
  4. Tipped or not, doesn't change the no-call hands to the face.
  5. You can't choose which penalties you want the refs to enforce "Ram fan"
  6. Again, those dont get called so please get off it. Just like the "facemask" on Goff doesn't get called in any game, because it's not--according to the rules of 2018. The head has to at least be jerked back or forward from being grabbed. Simply touching any part of the helment is NOT a penalty..
  7. So, dear troll, that's a pic of Brees throwing the ball on the interception in OT. Those two big mitt looking things are Dante Fowler's left and right hands up in his facemask with illegal contact to the head of the QB That interception should never have stood. I'll wait for your thoughts. Well, perhaps I won't wait - it feels like I'd be waiting a very long time
  8. You guys don't want to hear it, but that doesn't matter. Contact to the QBs head is illegal and an automatic 15 yard penalty and automatic first down. " see # 4Saints fans can't decide what is the rule or what stance to take"
https://saintsreport.com/threads/refs-were-bad-but-that-one-play-didnt-decide-the-game.403497/page-3
A lot of humor in there. #3 sticks out. NFL rules state that if the head twists it is not a foul and is a penalty

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
The Saints fans are all railing against the NFL while defending their beloved Saints. News flash. the NFL is not a singular entity. Rather its is a consortium of 32 owners one of which is Gayle Benson of the Saints.

To launch conspiracy theories against the NFL is, in essence, to say your own team is in on the fix.

Seems Saints fans have yet to figure that out.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...ns-while-officiating-college-basketball-game/

Ref from Rams-Saints controversy gets confronted by fans while officiating college basketball game
It's been a rough week for Bill Vinovich

by John Breech
The controversy from the NFC Championship Game doesn't look like it's going to go away anytime soon for referee Bill Vinovich.

Less than a week after serving as the lead official in the Rams-Saints game, Vinovich was back in stripes on Thursday to officiate a college basketball game between BYU and St. Mary's, and let's just say, the crowd in Provo, Utah, didn't give him a very warm welcome.

At one point, one student sitting in the front row at the Marriott Center confronted him and asked if Nickell Robey-Colman should have been called for pass interference.

View: https://twitter.com/MattMoon00/status/1088683931031920642?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1088683931031920642&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbssports.com%2Fnfl%2Fnews%2Fref-from-rams-saints-controversy-gets-confronted-by-fans-while-officiating-college-basketball-game%2F

The question from the student is believed to be the first time that Vinovich has publicly been asked about the play, which came near the end of the Rams' 26-23 win over the Saints in the NFC title game. With the win, the Rams advanced to Super Bowl LIII, which you can stream right here on CBSSports.com.

With 1:49 left to play in a 20-20 game and the Saints facing a third-and-10 from the Rams' 13-yard line, Drew Brees dropped back and threw a pass to TommyLee Lewis, who got destroyed by Robey-Coleman well before the ball arrived.

Vinovich was asked about the play by a pool reporter following the game, but at that point, he still hadn't seen a replay of the no-call.

"It was a judgment call by the covering official," Vinovich said following NFC Championship. "I personally have not seen the play."

At this point, it's probably safe to say that he has seen a replay, but he definitely didn't feel like sharing his thoughts about it with a bunch of college students who spent most of their night taunting him. Some students even made a sign asking Vinovich not to screw their team over.

According to a BYU radio host, Vinovich was not happy about the sign and he actually asked for it to be removed after the first media timeout of a game that BYU eventually won 71-66.

As for the controversial no-call, no one associated with the NFL really seems willing to talk about it. Although Saints coach Asshole Face said the league did admit to him that two penalties should have been called, the NFL still hasn't released a public statement.

The closest the league has come to publicly admitting that something went wrong on the play came Friday when Robey-Coleman was hit with a $26,000 fine for an illegal helmet-to-helmet hit on Lewis.

With the league refusing to release a statement on the matter, that should make things interesting for next week, when Roger Goodell is scheduled to meet with the media for his annual Super Bowl week press conference (Jan. 30).

Status
Not open for further replies.