All Saints Crap Here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JYB

Starter
He hit him in the facemask with his helmet and that's why the fine.

Yeah, I get it -- but it seems pretty excessive, given that we routinely see worse hits than that never get fined. Hard not to believe this wasn't some kind of retribution to assuage hurting Saints fans.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

3lm2vqc8ajpmlw7zg.jpg

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Truth right there. The entitlement that the majority of Saints is frankly astounding. I can honestly say that if the opposite had happened I would still be devastated, but I would understand that my team still had chances at the end and blew it. No conspiracy theories or asking for a rematch or any of that other BS.

The thing is, McVay would not have put his/our team in a position to allow the refs to make/not make that call. McVay would have run as much clock as possible and forced NO to burn time outs. And put it in the hands of the D to stop a potential tying FG. And as they have done several times this season, I have no doubt they would have forced a turn over. Whether its an int or a 4th down stop, they would have done what the team needed from them to win.

Saints fans can blame the refs all they want, but as big Whit said its just an excuse. Their coach let them down with his play calling then his loss of composure. He didnt rally his D to get a stop when they needed it and the Rams O did what they needed to do to force OT. Then the Rams D came up big as they have done so many times before, while Payton choked in the biggest moment of his teams season.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Anyone think NRC will never pay a dime of his fine out of his own pocket?

dasramas

UDFA
Name
steve
There is a lot of severe chatter about the NON PI call. Robey-Coleman said he was told they thought the ball was tipped. I posted the link below. What fo you guys think?

There is a vhttps://www.bing.com/videos/search?
q=Non+PI+call+saints+Rams&&view=detail&mid=7C6AD97EB94D487EEE0A7C6AD97EB94D487EEE0A&&FORM=VRDGARideo that shows I believe Brockers get his hand up and it looks like he got a finger on it.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wait, there’s been talk about a non PI call in the NFC Championship game?
No way
First I’ve heard of it

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Truth right there. The entitlement that the majority of Saints is frankly astounding. I can honestly say that if the opposite had happened I would still be devastated, but I would understand that my team still had chances at the end and blew it. No conspiracy theories or asking for a rematch or any of that other BS.

If the opposite happened, the same whining Saints fans would be gloating and telling us to suck it up because shit happens. I know because we got screwed earlier in the year, and that's what they did.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

Good comment by Whitworth. Every team has had bad calls. Its been that way forever. Baseball umpires get plenty of balls and strikes wrong. You deal with it and keep playing to win. Seems like that non call took something out of them. Payton seemed to be more focused on that during the OT and last 1:45. I have to think that rubbed off on the team. Its not like they didn't have multiple chances to win. That non call didn't put the ball in the endzone for the Rams. They still had to go out there and win.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm flat tired of the discussion tbh. We haven't been in the Super Bowl in 17 years, F the Saints, let's move forward and discuss what matters: getting a championship.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Honestly? This is the FIRST I've heard of a possible tipped pass. I would love to see a good quality slo-mo shot of the fingertips on that ball....if it was. That would make all of them STFU.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Guys, it wasn't tipped. Angles can be deceiving. Go to the 45 second mark:

BTW, moronic Saints fans keep posting a screenshot of Fowler Jr. allegedly hitting Brees in the helmet with his hand on the INT play. That's another example of angles being deceiving. If you look at all the angles on the video (three different angles), you never see it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.