All Saints Crap Here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
isn't this front the dude that we just banned. he is obsessed and I hope he is on watch by his loved ones!!
I thought he was a decent guy but he’s just another whiney liar. Fork him.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
El caliente has been banned. Having a different opinion here at ROD is fine but no one, and I mean no one, is going to be allowed to rain on our parade over the next two weeks.

NICE!
I could tell from day one he was not here to talk football. Nearly all his posts had some kind of backhanded insult towards the Rams. Glad you ousted him!!

Ellard80

Legend
I respected his ballsy return to the Board and totally understood his disappointment but when he started telling members to go f#$k themselves and hoping our players blow out knees, it was time for him to depart. Good job PT.

Well he was responding to a little graphic that was basically calling saints fans "fucking bitches"

That being said yeah he needs to be gone - just starting shit: it's time to move on.

Also wow saints fans - I've never seen the "we got a bad call" lamentation go quite this far.

It's going to make me hate the Saints forever, never seen such childish carrying on.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
A particular dumb logic I see employed by Saints fans is to say the NFL ( and therefore the refs) want the Rams to win because the L.A. market is bigger then New Orleans. Then in the same breadth that say Rams have no fans. Well then the L.A> market and/or interest is actually small if there are so few Rams fans.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Never really liked Saints fans. They scream and holler and bang and whistle to make noise so your team can't hear and then they get mad when the lose and blame the refs! Their former owner was MIA when they lost but then goes dancing on camera if they won. There's just a lot of poor sportsmanship in that bunch. I like them better with bags on their heads.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You think the forums are bad ,, head to the saints subreddit .. makes the dead sea look drinkable there is so much salt

half of them think it was rigged for the rams to win (despite we were the more penalised team )
we are getting zero credit for coming back to win

i had a some sympathy for the saints and i totally empathetic towards them but they are fast loosing both my empathy and sympathy GIVE US OUR DUE you whiney fucks

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
This is as far as this thread should have gone with El Caliente. While he did have some disagreements on the game, he was polite and always as been, so out of respect for a fan of a team who did just lose in a crappy fashion, should have been given the same respect back and left it at that. A disagreement. But some of you had to poke at it and continuously try to get a reaction out of him. Sad.

Perhaps he should have said good bye and left before his go fuck yourself comment...Folks need to be aware of their surroundings...You would not have treated any better on their boards given the reverse outcome...

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Got bored and read one on the Saints boards... they are hurting pretty bad to the point that they are convinced it’s a conspiracy against them. It was kinda funny until it hits you how convinced they are. Now it’s really kinda sad

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now they want an "Appreciation Parade" and are purchasing whining billboards in Atlanta for the Super Bowl. Whatever sympathy I had is long gone, and I will drink their tears forever..

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Now they want an "Appreciation Parade" and are purchasing whining billboards in Atlanta for the Super Bowl. Whatever sympathy I had is long gone, and I will drink their tears forever..

HAHA, now this is the only way I can picture Ain'ts fans.

where-is-my-agutx0.jpg

Ellard80

Legend
They should go form their own league.

Whitworth is right... how you going to argue that one flag needs to be fixed and not the others?

Doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Well he was responding to a little graphic that was basically calling saints fans "freaking bitches"

That being said yeah he needs to be gone - just starting crap: it's time to move on.

Also wow saints fans - I've never seen the "we got a bad call" lamentation go quite this far.

It's going to make me hate the Saints forever, never seen such childish carrying on.

Hate agreeing with Whitlock but he nails it. Payton has always been a vaginal secretion, and his behavior now just solidifies it.

As to the Saints' owner? Good grief. This league is going to hell tbh.

Guilty! I posted that to make y'all laugh and honest to God when I posted that I didn't read the page above or know he was still in here, and then once I hit post I saw it posted right after him and looked like it was directed at him which is wasn't oops! So he told me to fork myself and honestly I just laughed and didn't mean for it to get to that level

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Perhaps he should have said good bye and left before his go freak yourself comment...Folks need to be aware of their surroundings...You would not have treated any better on their boards given the reverse outcome...
Why leave if he was having a respectful convo with other members about their (saints) off-season? It wasnt until some people seemed to try and push the fact that he didnt agree with the outcome of the game that it took a turn for the worst.. That quote was also in response to a disrespectful pic directed at saints fans. But you are correct people need to be aware of their surroundings. If that happened, maybe that picture wouldnt have been posted in a thread that had turned into a disagreement bw a saints fan and some of our posters.

Hes banned though and time to move on.

Packfan18

Rookie
We didn't whine when Ty Montgomery fumbled and you guys defeated us. We lost, you guys won end of story. I didn't see Packer fans wanted to replay the last 1:00 to see what would have happened lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.