All Saints Crap Here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy

Whaaaaat! Cowboys, Seahawks, Saints and a bunch of losers aren't going to acknowledge our Superbowl win??

source.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You don't have to accept it Saints fans that's fine. But you're going to have to learn to live with it because nothing will change the result! As you all were telling us leading up to the game don't depend on the referee's for an outcome go win it on the field.

chefRAMzy

UDFA
Name
Chef
mad at the wrong guys. why so bitter towards the Rams and there fans. we have no control over what is called. there's no ending to this conversation with someone who has made there mind up. maybe he should lay off them chips the salt is affecting his head.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After the Rams spotted the Saints a 13-0 lead they outscored them 26-10
Heck, go ahead and play the game again, now that Goff figured out how to deal with the noise, we'd kick the crap out of them again anyways.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
mad at the wrong guys. why so bitter towards the Rams and there fans. we have no control over what is called. there's no ending to this conversation with someone who has made there mind up. maybe he should lay off them chips the salt is affecting his head.
Because we're not patting them on the back and apologizing for hurting their feelings. No matter what we do or say though it won't change anything. And just like Whitworth said how far back to you go to correct wrong calls? They only want to fix one call but that still taints the game. Screw them I'm so over this pissing and moaning they're doing.

poLARizing

UDFA
Because we're not patting them on the back and apologizing for hurting their feelings. No matter what we do or say though it won't change anything. And just like Whitworth said how far back to you go to correct wrong calls? They only want to fix one call but that still taints the game. Screw them I'm so over this pissing and moaning they're doing.
And when people say to me it was a bad no-call, I respond by saying, " I agree, but I'll take it and not apologizing for the incompetence of side judge".

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
The Saints didn't play well enough to overcome a bad call. That is the bottom line.

I couldn't care less what any other fans think.

The Rams are the beneficiary of Saints bad karma from the bounty system they rode to the Super Bowl in 2009.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And when people say to me it was a bad no-call, I respond by saying, " I agree, but I'll take it and not apologizing for the incompetence of side judge".
I just tell them if it was the only bad call that affected the game I'd be sorry for it. But it wasn't so deal with it.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
El caliente has been banned. Having a different opinion here at ROD is fine but no one, and I mean no one, is going to be allowed to rain on our parade over the next two weeks.

I respected his ballsy return to the Board and totally understood his disappointment but when he started telling members to go f#$k themselves and hoping our players blow out knees, it was time for him to depart. Good job PT.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Mrs. Benson writing a letter I'm fine with but what she wrote is deplorable and classless and demeans the Rams victory.

In addition that old bat has the nuts to speak of fairness and integrity um hello you old crow....BOUNTY GATE!!!!!! Where was the saints fairness and integrity there intentially trying to hurt players is beyond a lack of integrity. I swear if I could write her a letter or had enough cash to take a page out in a major New Orleans paper I'd pay through the nose to dismantle her, her coach, and these sore losing cry baby bitch fans.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mrs. Benson writing a letter I'd fine but what she wrote is deplorable and classless and demeans the Rams victory.

In addition that old bat has the nuts to speak of fairness and integrity um hello you old crow....BOUNTY GATE!!!!!! Where was the saints fairness and integrity there intentially trying to hurt players is beyond a lack of integrity. I swear if I could write her a letter or had enough cash to take a page out in a major New Orleans paper I'd pay through the nose to dismantle her, her coach, and these sore losing cry baby bitch fans.
Also funny with all the black eye's that team has in it's recent history she brings up integrity. The funniest one I've seen recently is that NRC should be fined or suspended for not playing the ball. Yeah because that happens all the time right? Silliness.

Status
Not open for further replies.