All Saints Crap Here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Hey I just want to clear up my post was meant to be a joke (all be it a little crass) to make the guys here laugh, it wasn't in response to El caliente and I didn't mean anything towards him personally, I'm sorry

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Honestly though,Caliente.
Why in the world were you even throwing the ball?
The game was won after Ginn made that catch. Or at least it should have been. Your coach kept us in the game.
In fact,you didn't even have to run it. You could have taken a knee 3 times. Forcing us to use our last time out and taking a minute off the clock before kicking the field goal.
You give the ball back to us with less than 30 seconds and force us to drive the field with no time outs. Which is very unlikely.
I was honestly jumping for joy and in shock that Peyton was putting the ball in the air at that point.

Peyton blew it. He got too cocky and it cost you. If I was a Saints fan, i would want his head.

They were throwing the ball for the same reason pete caroll throw the ball in the seahawks last super bowl. Because their coach is such an ego maniac he has to prove to the whole world that he is smarter than everyone else and common sense doesnt apply for him.

Bkfld_Rams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No one is talking about the blatant uniform violation!!!

008F4333-58C5-4080-AAB1-B88AF97F32D2.jpeg

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
The sad thing about this whole issue is few will look at the game in its entirety versus 1 play lasting 4 seconds of the game.

Intelligent fans will
Who cares what the other morons do.

Ram77

Rookie
Classy Saints fans on their message board wanting Vinovich to hang after jury trial. The salt over there is insane

Attachments

• B1BF35B5-18E2-41B2-A9F2-B857A228DA4C.jpeg
    B1BF35B5-18E2-41B2-A9F2-B857A228DA4C.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 101

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Good game. We all knew that it was going to come down to the refs and a final kick.
This is as far as this thread should have gone with El Caliente. While he did have some disagreements on the game, he was polite and always as been, so out of respect for a fan of a team who did just lose in a shitty fashion, should have been given the same respect back and left it at that. A disagreement. But some of you had to poke at it and continuously try to get a reaction out of him. Sad.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
For the record, Saints fans aren’t mad at the Rams.

Apparently, you've been away from the twitter machine.

I'd avoid it for the next few days. I think you can get Tetanus just from entering your password...

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Well, a rule is a rule is a rule.

They'll never do it because it would give the Pats an obvious and substantial advantage. Either they'd have to reschedule the Super Bowl, which they can't for a thousand reasons or they'd have to acknowledge that the Pats have a massive advantage and the LAST thing the NFL needs right now in the midst of a ton of refereeing issues is to give the Pats a clear and distinct advantage.

The rule was not meant to deal with a bad call, even a game changing call. The rule is to address things like blatant manipulation including, but not limited to cheating, massive fan interference, structural failure of the building, etc.

Short of the PAIR of officials that didn't call the PI admitting to profiting from a Rams victory, there's no way anything changes the outcome of that game.

The NFL is focused now on the Super Bowl.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Let’s talk about that pick in overtime.
View attachment 28057

That picture is the example of lack of context.

Fowler hit Brees' arm and as Brees was bringing his arm across his body, he redirected Fowler's arm.

The hit on the arm was clean and any contact with Brees' helmet was incidental.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack

Sometimes, fans need to read their own board... just sayin'...

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
It’s funny how things work out.

Good luck, hope nobody blows out a knee.

That's beyond the pale. Sarcastically wishing injury on an opponent is the lowest.

You were better than that. Sad ending.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's beyond the pale. Sarcastically wishing injury on an opponent is the lowest.

You were better than that. Sad ending.
i expect nothing less from the fans of a team who instigated bountys on players

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Classy Saints fans on their message board wanting Vinovich to hang after jury trial. The salt over there is insane

I wonder how much hatred they had for Vinovitch after he gifted the Saints a change of possession on a horrible spot during the first meeting between these two teams. Live by the bad Vinovitch call, die by the bad Vinovitch call.

No sympathy, especially when they try to brush of the Goff facemask on the previous penalty (either the rules always apply, or they don't).

dang

Legend
Sometimes, fans need to read their own board... just sayin'...
Maybe the Steelers should petition the NFL and replay the Saints on Thurs. Then if the Saints lose replay the Saints vs Rams on Sunday in LA (since we would have gotten the 1st seed).

Status
Not open for further replies.