All Saints Crap Here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Q729

Legend
When I was watching nfl network last night.. they were pretty much all giving the RAMs the credit.

Seriously a lot of you guys need to quit watching GMFB

I see so much bitching about that show on this board - why are people watching that crap and giving them ratings?

Also the no PI call on NCR - I think the Rams earned the victory, made a lot of clutch plays. But if that crap happened to us we would all be doing the same, so I'm not going to call out any other fan base for doing what any fan base would be doing.
I'm not calling out the fans. I'm calling out the narrative. Burleson is saying what you are. Let football happen. Which is where I'm coming from. Don't lump people all in one pile.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good game. We all knew that it was going to come down to the refs and a final kick.
You guys are an awesome team. I for one am very glad the nfc championship came down to the two very best teams and was a game for the ages. I hope drew comes back next year the nfl is better with a qb of his caliber.

Thanks for being classy man you’re always welcome here.

Ellard80

Legend
I'm not calling out the fans. I'm calling out the narrative. Burleson is saying what you are. Let football happen. Which is where I'm coming from. Don't lump people all in one pile.

Yeah just going through the site right now I've seen about 6 posts about GMFB non of them were complimentary.

Not trying to lump anyone.. but I just see it all the time.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Good game. We all knew that it was going to come down to the refs and a final kick.

It was a great game. The two best teams in the NFC. You don’t need to use the bad call crutch - but I don’t blame you if you do. I probably would if the roles were reversed. As has been discussed - tons of missed calls all game. Ones late in the game feel more obvious but all of them can change an outcome.

Rams won - and deserved to win.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Kay Adams to Burelson when saying you never put the outcome on one play (non-call), "Yeah, but this was different." And deaf ears when he told them there were plenty of non-calls going Saints' way.
It’s because there were plenty of no calls going the Rams way as well, just none as egregious as that last one.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
It was a great game. The two best teams in the NFC. You don’t need to use the bad call crutch - but I don’t blame you if you do. I probably would if the roles were reversed. As has been discussed - tons of missed calls all game. Ones late in the game feel more obvious but all of them can change an outcome.

Rams won - and deserved to win.
Sure

Kevin

Pro Bowler
I was reading the Aints board, and not a SINGLE post gave any credit to the Rams or any of our players, or anything. It was entirely 100 percent bitching about a non-call.

If that play had never happened, or he had caught the ball anyway, they would have had NOTHING to complain about with the officiating at all.
I found one and all the rest of the whiney saints fans gained up on him for being disloyal.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil

View: https://twitter.com/danielpkearney/status/1087200929596694528?s=21

If we had lost the game what I would hope the head coach of my team would do was not to blame the result on a single missed call.

The Saints had plenty of chances to stop us from scoring two FG from that point on and could not do it. They weren’t good enough.

Go Rams !!!!!

This.

What seems to be forgotten in all of this (and if its been mentioned on ROD, apols, I haven't seen it) is the dropped TD early on by the Saints TE. Arnold I think his name was. He had it and dropped it. Saints could've been 20-0 up if he'd held onto that. Game over effectively.

Throw in Payton's strange play calling in the last 2 mins and you have a team that is just as responsible for their loss as the refs were.

Yes, it was a horrible non-call and everyone here would be rightly pissed if it had happened to the Rams but let's not forget that they lost that game as much as the refs lost it for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.