All Saints Crap Here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Took a glance at the Saints forum. They actually have a thread about filing a class action against the NFL. You can't make this stuff up.

They should be happy that all their great players can participate in the pro bowl now. :rolllaugh:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
We're down 13-3, force the Saints to punt in the 2nd quarter. Littleton broke through the protection and I thought he was going to block the punt, suddenly his jersey gets yanked from the side and he punt gets off. No call even though Littleton was literally yanked sideways.
I noticed the sudden change of direction he made. Gave me brief moment of WTF?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
guys does anyone have a spare litre of water ?

I've just looked at a saints forum the amount of salt is unbearable from "class action guy " to "replay the last drive guy " to the "Saints are the real NFC champions dude" to the "asterix on any rams superbowl win bloke"

its not like the Rams were paying players to take people out with bounties or anything because i cant imagine any team doing that

the rams had more penalties assessed to them than the saints that missed call was crap and proves vinobitch shouldn't be anywhere near a NFL game

No, but I'm sure Officer Farva could find you a liter of cola...

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
The infuriating thing is Twitter and sports radio and sports television all basically saying the Rams are illegitimate champions. They shrug off the overtime and Payton's awful coaching because"none of that would have mattered". If the Rams beat the Pats they will claim the Saints are owed the Lombardi.

You know what?

The Patriots have REAL questions hanging over their Superbowls but they still get credit for them. They still talk about the "tuck" rule.

There is no question here. The Saints had the chance to go get the win despite the non call but they couldn't stop the Rams from tying the game and sending it to overtime. Brees throws up a duck in OT and the Rams kick a 57 yard fg to win it.

Champions overcome things.

The Saints did not.

Poor baby Sean Paytin will make the rounds with his crying towel the next two weeks to undermine the Rams.

Tough.

The one thing I would say doesn't help are things like Gurley tweeting pictures of him trading jerseys with a referee. That doesn't help.

Let them whine. The Rams didn't officiate the game. And frankly, the refs called plenty against the Rams and missed plenty.

Of course we can't talk about that. Those parts of the game didn't matter.

Tough for baby Payton.

You got beat. Move on.

Rainram

Starter
Yea, it sucks...we all get it...it was missed call. But people are talking about it like NRC hit him seconds before the ball got there. It was a lot closer than people give credit for.

It sucks that Goff doesn't get more credit for his play. Dude played his heart out and came up big. DLine held the vaunted Saints run game to 21 rushes for 48 yards! Mike Thomas held to 4 for 36! Johnson, Talib, Suh, AD, Brockers, Fowler...lots of really good play. The OLine played well. Higbee stepped up. Hekker and GZ. So many positives from this team, its players and coaches that deserve a lot more credit for the win than that non-call.

Maybe Payton's dumbass shoulda ran it three times.

Q729

Legend
Kay Adams to Burelson when saying you never put the outcome on one play (non-call), "Yeah, but this was different." And deaf ears when he told them there were plenty of non-calls going Saints' way.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
What a bunch of salty hypocrites!! They were laughing at us about the Vinovich petition, they were talking about going to the hotel and giving our guys a 3am wake up, they brought in whistles and God knows what else and now they want to cry about things being rigged. They had every opportunity to win in OT, even got a ticky tacky PI called to make up for the missed one and Brees chokes and throws an interception so cry me a fucking river!!
giphy.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After a week long session of them ridiculing us for the petition and not liking Vinovitch we're supposed to what apologize for one of the officials missed calls yesterday? We're supposed to act like there was only one no call that affected the outcome of the game? Pretty sure we were told by them you can't leave it up to the officials to win the game for you, hell people around here told us that! Sorry not sorry games over move on.

Ellard80

Legend
Kay Adams to Burelson when saying you never put the outcome on one play (non-call), "Yeah, but this was different." And deaf ears when he told them there were plenty of non-calls going Saints' way.

When I was watching nfl network last night.. they were pretty much all giving the RAMs the credit.

Seriously a lot of you guys need to quit watching GMFB

I see so much bitching about that show on this board - why are people watching that shit and giving them ratings?

Also the no PI call on NCR - I think the Rams earned the victory, made a lot of clutch plays. But if that shit happened to us we would all be doing the same, so I'm not going to call out any other fan base for doing what any fan base would be doing.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When I was watching nfl network last night.. they were pretty much all giving the RAMs the credit.

Seriously a lot of you guys need to quit watching GMFB

I see so much bitching about that show on this board - why are people watching that crap and giving them ratings?

Also the no PI call on NCR - I think the Rams earned the victory, made a lot of clutch plays. But if that crap happened to us we would all be doing the same, so I'm not going to call out any other fan base for doing what any fan base would be doing.
Personally I enjoy the show even with her not liking the Rams, and maybe because of it. I won't not point out hypocrisy of anybody on TV or radio but that won't stop me from enjoying a program. There's very good content and honestly a counter to her with Peter Schrager.

Ellard80

Legend
Personally I enjoy the show even with her not liking the Rams, and maybe because of it. I won't not point out hypocrisy of anybody on TV or radio but that won't stop me from enjoying a program. There's very good content and honestly a counter to her with Peter Schrager.

Yeah that's cool.. I just see ALOT of posts on this board complaining about that show.

Status
Not open for further replies.