All Saints Crap Here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This... um... this did not age well.

Sorta like sour cream left outside on a hot day...
hilarious....looks like caliente is acting like a disappearing Cowboys fan...lol

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
You can never blame the outcome of a game on a single play. When Natson fumbled the punt at the end of the Phil game it was unfortunate and untimely but it was only 1 play. The Rams misfired on a dozen+ plays prior to that contributing but not causing the loss. Same rationale on the PI play in the Saints game. How many misses did the Saints have prior to that play contributing to their loss.

A smart coach would have run the ball, to many bad things can happen on a pass when all you want to do is burn clock and kick the game winner.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Well, boys and girls, part of the reason a person shouldn't go into someone else's house and make predictions is that when they don't work out, that person will look foolish. And it doesn't feel good to look foolish, does it? No.

Now, boys and girls, when we go to someone's house, we're going to try really hard to be the best guests we can be, aren't we?

Very good.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Well, boys and girls, part of the reason a person shouldn't go into someone else's house and make predictions is that when they don't work out, that person will look foolish. And it doesn't feel good to look foolish, does it? No.

Now, boys and girls, when we go to someone's house, we're going to try really hard to be the best guests we can be, aren't we?

Very good.
As long as being the best guests we can be includes talking trash and crushing the hearts of the owners of said house.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think he got banned for a day because he wasn't supposed to be in the GDT

Kinda creepy tbh that he'd want to hang out in our GDT. That's where you want to enjoy the game with friends and whatnot, makes me think he doesn't have any. Which I understand, of course, given how he seems to think every depth player is a hall of fame talent. I mean that shtick probably gets old on their board. :p

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I guess we will see today or tomorrow, if he shows...lol

I'm guessing he wont, unless its to cry about the missed call. He wont give credit to the Rams for coming from 13 down in the 1st qtr or for forcing the int that led to the 57 yrd FG to win it.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Not to mention the Aints' COACHING STAFF blowing whistles behind play sheets. I mean c'mon, really?

They're going to have a loooong offseason roasting about this loss to a young Rams nucleus. And I hope Asshole Face gets used to it, because there's more comin in the future while he's lookin for his next QB.

I presume you're funnin' around because if that was true, that would be outright cheating if it happened...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If they're not saying "GG congrats and beat the Cheatriots" it doesn't matter what they're saying now.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I presume you're funnin' around because if that was true, that would be outright cheating if it happened...

Mid game they cut to the sideline can't remember who it was but there was a whistle in his mouth and he brought up the call sheet to cover it.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Mid game they cut to the sideline can't remember who it was but there was a whistle in his mouth and he brought up the call sheet to cover it.

That needs to be brought up to the NFL, because that's outright cheating and they should be fined and potentially lose draft picks.

NOT. KIDDING.

I mean, how is that different from a coach doing something like this?

by the way, if anyone can link a pic, I'd love to see it!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just googled it looks like it was a fan dressed like a Saints coach:

Screen-Shot-2019-01-20-at-5.09.31-PM.png

Mackeyser

Name
Mack

Ah.

but that goes back to fans shouldn't be allowed to imitate the sounds of officiating with or without the help of a whistle or other device.

It's fan interference.

In soccer, if home fans continue to disrupt the game, they clear the stadium and play the game, anyway.

Pretty sure if they did that just ONCE in the NFL, all this mess would stop.

Then again, in some stadiums, not sure you could tell the difference...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

But, like Mack said, that brings up a whole other can of worms. What he didn't say...was if that whistle in the picture is metal, how the fuck did it get past security? Surely the Saints know that whistles are prohibited. So how did it get through metal detectors, bag checks, etc.?

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
guys does anyone have a spare litre of water ?

I've just looked at a saints forum the amount of salt is unbearable from "class action guy " to "replay the last drive guy " to the "Saints are the real NFC champions dude" to the "asterix on any rams superbowl win bloke"

its not like the Rams were paying players to take people out with bounties or anything because i cant imagine any team doing that

the rams had more penalties assessed to them than the saints that missed call was shit and proves vinobitch shouldn't be anywhere near a NFL game

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
We're down 13-3, force the Saints to punt in the 2nd quarter. Littleton broke through the protection and I thought he was going to block the punt, suddenly his jersey gets yanked from the side and he punt gets off. No call even though Littleton was literally yanked sideways.

Status
Not open for further replies.