Aaron Donald’s contract situation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

…..

Legend
Inappropriates? Are you frigging kidding me?

Well now this is funny. I was blindly all on your side about the innapropriates. So I go back a few pages searching just what the heck you might be talking bout...and I'll be darned if your comment wasnt talking about....... ME

(n)

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

shame shame @dieterbrock lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@IowaRam #Rams on twitter reported the numbers, and Joe Curley of the Ventura County Star congratulated Jake Ellenbogan of Downtown Rams on the scoop. I don't agree with Curley on everything, but he seems to be a stickler for facts/sources, and indirectly endorsed #Rams.

Mick

Pro Bowler
This thread won't die anytime soon. When the numbers come out, there will be at least 30 pages of dissecting said numbers, and how it does/doesn't entirely gut the franchise for the next 5 years.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I WANT NFLN to break this stupid rerun of a preseason game with the NEWS. "Aaron Donald, Footbal G_D, has re-signed with the future Super Bowl Champions, Los Angeles Rams for 5 years, $24 milly a year!"

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This thread won't die anytime soon. When the numbers come out, there will be at least 30 pages of dissecting said numbers, and how it does/doesn't entirely gut the franchise for the next 5 years.

And then after those 30 pages we’ll actually get the real numbers and that will get us more pages.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And then after those 30 pages we’ll actually get the real numbers and that will get us more pages.
*CGI kills thread, and starts AD SIGNED, thread...Makes 100 group squirm with anger!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Please just sign him/PAY THE MAN/!!!!!! I've seen fricken 2 years of this drama and then we will get: What, they paid him that much? Jesus! Why? Rams front office can't win! Thank God this is ROD and not FB! FB will be home to a bigger pile of knuckleheads than normal for the next 30 days.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Please just sign him/PAY THE MAN/!!!!!! I've seen fricken 2 years of this drama and then we will get: What, they paid him that much? Jesus! Why? Rams front office can't win! Thank God this is ROD and not FB! FB will be home to a bigger pile of knuckleheads than normal for the next 30 days.
SIGN HIM TODAY.....I'm also tired of this drama. I want a pic of AD arriving at Camp before it closes, and see him competing on the ping pong table!

Status
Not open for further replies.