Aaron Donald’s contract situation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Just two or three more pages of thoughtful, intelligent conversation using our infinite knowledge as fans should be enough to resolve this situation to everyone’s mutual satisfaction.
:rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We're more than 75% there!!!!

We can do it!!!!!!!

#questfor100 #questfor100 #questfor100 #questfor100 #questfor100 #questfor100 #questfor100 #questfor100

Only Aaron mother fucking Donald can stop a force this strong.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just like its wasnt fair to claim Jimmy Graham was a TE, is that right?

At the introductions they dont say "Ladies and Gentleman, #99 Arron Donald, Defensive Tackle. Only he's not a traditional defensive tackle because he shoots gaps and sometimes does other stuff too so we wouldn't unjustly characterize him"

I'm pretty sure they're just going to say "#99, Aaron Donald, Defensive Tackle"
Who are they anyway?
This the hall of fame introduction? Yeah I’m sure whoever introduces him will talk about how special he is.
Sorry you don’t understand football and that you don’t know what makes Donald so special.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! How will we get to #100pages!
We would still have to discuss how we either like or dislike the contract, and who was the winner and who was the loser, and who was the good guy and and who was the bad guy, etc. So no problemo mon.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just tweeted Ian Rapoport for verification about the closeness of a deal between AD and the Rams. I am sure he is checking my small town bona fides as we speak...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just tweeted Joe Curley of the Ventura Star about the @MySportsUpdate tweet about the closeness of a deal with AD, and his retweeting of it.....Seems that he must trust it at some level...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Someone mentioned that 11 sacks isn't worth 25m...I happen to agree.

Discuss

:hiding:
You bastid....If sacks were there was to Donald (which you well know there is much more), you'd be right. Now quit trying to get to 100!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm still predicting he'll be signed before the third preseason game

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
We would still have to discuss how we either like or dislike the contract, and who was the winner and who was the loser, and who was the good guy and and who was the bad guy, etc. So no problemo mon.

Well I like the contract The Rams have Aaron Donald signed for , but not fair vs his production.
Hate Albert Pujhuls contract with the Angels, & has messed up the franchise. Just not as bad as Scosica

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I just tweeted Ian Rapoport for verification about the closeness of a deal between AD and the Rams. I am sure he is checking my small town bona fides as we speak...

Funny, would not be surprised that these guys do check you out. I once tried to follow Louis Riddick... I think he checked out my account and did not like my politics and the dude blocked me. The guy's hometown is the next town over from where I live and I like the guy's commentary, so whatever.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Hopefully they come to a reasonable contract... Maybe only a 3 year extension after this year, so maybe only a 2 year overlap with Goff's new deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.