Aaron Donald’s contract situation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's fair. I have to admit that I let out a scream of triumph when I saw a tweet from DowntownRams about it. I did do a search of MySportsUpdate, and it only has a twitter presence as far as I can see. Unsupported, AS BADLY AS I WANT IT TO BE TRUE,ya bastid!:rockon:
For what it’s worth, and I’m not a fan of him or his site so I didn’t read it, but Florio also has a bit about it at pft.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Please God let this be true I want to see this terrifying threesome of Brockers-Suh-Donald like none other.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
3Twv.gif

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Inappropriates? Are you frigging kidding me?
News Flash, the Rams have never said they regarding contract for Donald as highest paid DT, in fact they refer to him as the best defensive player in football.
I guess I'll just start clicking inappropriate too when I disagree

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
News Flash, the Rams have never said they regarding contract for Donald as highest paid DT, in fact they refer to him as the best defensive player in football.
It was probably by accident man. I do it all the time.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree, man...I have never seen a hidden post due to inappropriates? The good part is that everyone was SURE to read it due to the perversity of human nature! :rockon:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
EVERYBODY CALM THE HECK DOWN (and someone get me a paper bag, thanks).

…..

Legend
what is less desirable than an Arron Donald Hold Out????

Inappropriates! Inappropriates I tell you!

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
If it makes you feel any better not only did I read it before it became hidden, now that you mentioned it became hidden I re-read 2 more times.
This was your goal all along, wasn't it?

Edit: I don't know why anyone on purpose would have marked it inappropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.