Aaron Donald’s contract situation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
My God how many times can we split hairs people. Every page literally repeats itself over and over

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I do get it's a business, but the way I see it he's been offered a contract which would make him the highest paid D-lineman in history, sometimes you have to be a little humble in my mind to be a complete person. Also, being a business he is also under contract currently, he should be fulfilling that contract and be with the team in training.

If I accepted a fixed term contract on a job for a set price, then part way through I think, you know what I'm doing a damn good job here, I want more money. My client is just going to turn round and say but you have agreed to terms etc, failing to fulfil my part of the contact would mean I'm in breach of contract and would either lose the job or pick up a very bad reputation, that's how business usually works.

this is the nfl. real world scenarios don't apply.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
HE'S ALIVE!
OH, and he wants to sign with the Rams!
And by that trophy we know he want to win a Superbowl for many years to come.
I'm a Twitter mind reader.:sneaky:

Well, except that it's an hourglass...

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
946ED7F3-6039-472A-AF0A-B45DADD3CD27.jpeg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jus
t because Lawrence wants that doesn’t mean he’s worth it. Nor does it mean the Rams are in the wrong to offer him that.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Random speculation on AD tweeting the hourglass emoji:

I see it as a good thing.

It could be :

hurry up
I’m getting impatient
We’re getting close
Wrap this up, fellas

Frankly, don’t quite understand how it could have a negative connotation? An emoji of him chilling at the beach without feeling any sense of urgency...that would be bad.

AD is feeling the pressure of losing time, and that has to be a good thing, IMHO

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
When and if Donald signs an extension, just what the world are are we going to be discussing? Football stuff? Do we even remember how to talk about football stuff?
I know. How about possibly re-signing Havenstein, Brown, Saffold, and Suh, and if we do for how much we should re -sign them for? We've all had plenty of practice now.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
When and if Donald signs an extension, just what the world are are we going to be discussing? Football stuff? Do we even remember how to talk about football stuff?
I know. How about possibly re-signing Havenstein, Brown, Saffold, and Suh, and if we do for how much we should re -sign them for? We've all had plenty of practice now.
Well yeah... cuz AD's contract will have taken up so much that..... well.... how can we?
:hiding:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This thread will almost surely break the 100 page barrier if things get ugly. I'm assuming that hasn't been done before. Is there a record for these things? :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.