A look towards the 2024 NFL Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Oh I didn't realize you were the only one complaining about DK that I could have been referring to :)
I think others complained about Witherspoon too. Not as much as they did DK but still they did complain a bit

Witherspoon, however, did not do as many brain fart plays as DK did.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Hearing that Daniels may have leap frogged Maye and be the choice at 2. It'd be hard to disagree with that. Even if they are both good/great passers, Daniels legs give him an edge IMO. Maye is athletic as well, but not on the same level. Whatever happens at 2, I'm just praying that the Cheats decide to go Harrison Jr so that the Cards don't get him. Or, they could trade back to a team that is more desperate for a QB.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good lord, this is the worst mock I've seen yet for us:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...rs-pick-lsus-jayden-daniels-and-malik-nabers/

They have us taking Safety Kam Kitchens at #19. Not only is that insanely high for him, but he looked like shit at the Senior Bowl. He's now thought of as a 3rd round prospect. I think he's a solid Safety prospect, but 19 is ludicrous. What makes it worse is who goes after our pick in this mock: Q. Mitchell, JPJ, DeJuan, Turner (!!!). Utterly ridiculous that this guy has a paid job for this.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kitchens will be a monster but not sure they use that pick on him.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kitchens will be a monster but not sure they use that pick on him.
Yeah, I don't mind the prospect.. in the late 2nd or 3rd. At 19 with DeJean still on board, hell no. At minimum DeJean is the best safety in this class hands down. At best he is the top CB. I'll take my chances on that every day of the week.

Kichens was pretty bad at the Senior bowl by all accounts.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
yes, trade up for all the QB's. What a dream it would be if McCarthy, Nix, and Penix somehow got picked before 19 with all the teams panic trading up. Hell, if these guys can go top 19, that group of 3 this year certainly can: Boller, Cade McNown, Dan McGwire, Gabbert, Trubisky, Locker, Rosen, ect ect.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
yes, trade up for all the QB's. What a dream it would be if McCarthy, Nix, and Penix somehow got picked before 19 with all the teams panic trading up. Hell, if these guys can go top 19, that group of 3 this year certainly can: Boller, Cade McNown, Dan McGwire, Gabbert, Trubisky, Locker, Rosen, ect ect.
I am rooting for all six of the top-QB prospects to impress, with the hope that teams move-up to draft one.

For every one that is taken before #19, it pushes-down a high-end-prospect at another position to the Rams.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Possibly going to stay in school; he's got a lot of NIL money coming his way because of his father.
He'll be a senior. The interview I saw stated that the brothers would be in the draft together.

Georgia's Carson Beck could be a nice option, too.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
He'll be a senior. The interview I saw stated that the brothers would be in the draft together.

Georgia's Carson Beck could be a nice option, too.

Ah, okay. I thought he could stay another year because of Covid.

Not a fan of Beck.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quinn Ewers and not a lot else, thus far. Of course, the 2021 class was vaunted, and only Trevor Lawrence has been the only one to be even decent, so you never really know.
QB from KState transferred to Ohio St and Chip Keiiey is the new OC there.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
QB from KState transferred to Ohio St and Chip Keiiey is the new OC there.
Not really on my radar; until he learns how to throw (he mostly did designed QB runs or read option to Sinnott), he’s not a draftable quarterback, in my honest opinion.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Athletic put out a updated mock draft after the SB last night and I can't help but like it alot:

19. Los Angeles Rams: Quinyon Mitchell, CB, Toledo​

One of the best stories in the draft, Mitchell picked Toledo out of high school from a tiny town in Florida, then told most of the SEC “no thanks” so he could finish his career with the Rockets. An under-control press corner who understands how to use his length (17 forced incompletions, 14 PBUs last year), Mitchell has been clocked above 23 miles per hour on the GPS and could flirt with a 4.3 40 at the combine. He was the best defensive player at the Senior Bowl.

52. Los Angeles Rams: Chris Braswell, Edge, Alabama

This would shore up our 2 biggest need and may net us the best CB in the draft.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Sold!
Get me an OL, DL, RB, WR, LB, Safety & PKer the rest of the draft and let’s go!