49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yeah this O-line is fucking trash. Luckily the Falcons don't have the 49ers pass rush so I expect our offense to at least perform next week
Hard to see the Rams beating anyone.
But it’s never as bad as it seems right after a loss.
Sadly I could see Ryan having one of those 2 incompletion games against us.
Rams have some winnable games coming up.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
D hasn’t played too bad. Probably good enough to win.
Yeah I feel bad for them. They have battled their @$$es off today. Respect.

They do need to work on those short route coverages on third downs though. I mean damn.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
He is scrambling for answers with a team that is riddled with holes.

It's like watching a baby try and put the square brick through the round hole. What McVay wants to do with this offense, is NOT possible with the talent we have on the field.

I get that, but he has his quarterback drop straight back in a pocket behind a line That can’t block???

I had just turned to my brother and said if McVay has learned anything today he will roll Goff out in passing situations. And what did he do????? Straight drop back. He didn’t learn a thing.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
No, we're not......"your record is what it says you are"...the Tuna.

probably deserved better last week but otherwise I'd say we are what we are. Not a coincidence Seattle sucks at rushing the QB, also and we played well. The schedule makers are kind to us the next few weeks, but when it's week 6 and the best you can hope for is a wild card spot... not good.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hard to see the Rams beating anyone.
But it’s never as bad as it seems right after a loss.
Sadly I could see Ryan having one of those 2 incompletion games against us.
Rams have some winnable games coming up.
9ers are a good team. Loaded on both sides of the ball. So it's not like we're getting rolled by the Browns here.

Rams gotta nuke their OL and go with some new guys.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I hope we attempt to answer the OL issues somehow. If we can do that I believe the season is still salvageable.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I never imagined the drop off would be this bad. I knew it wouldn't be like last year but boy this is well below replacement level stuff. Sucks because the Skins are gonna demand the moon for Williams especially if Noteboom is hurt lol.

Yup, I had them at 10-6, I'll have to rethink that. This was a must have, but this team isn't what we thought it was.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
they need two scores and are taking a casual approah to this.
\what the FUCK???

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To blame everything on the oline is laughable . They blew the 49ers off the ball the length of the field the 1st drive .
If not for dropped passes by the 49ers it would be uglier yet