49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Yep just said we need to insert Edwards at LG in the vent thread. It's time. He may blow assignments or whatever from time to time but Demby already does that and the difference is Edwards has starting level talent.

Allen struggled today too. But we don't have any other answer this year to push him so we can only hope he takes the butt kicking and improves going forward. I think he will but it's a lot to ask of a young Center to have a weak link off his left shoulder IMO.

Allen's not just making mistakes--he's just physically overmatched out there.

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
Huskers O-line sucked ass yesterday and somehow, the Rams’ sucked even more.

Good thing I’m not drinking today.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
goff had not much chance most of the game.

However I've seen him miss 4 wide open TD's now.. that shit has to end immediately

Everyone going to miss one now and then.. but not 4-5 in a row.

yep, absolutely true. He has missed more wide-open people then I think maybe he ever has.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Still time to turn things around, it will come

You honestly can't believe this!! Come on man wake up.

Being a fan, means being a fan. It doesn't mean lying to yourself. I get having hope, but people on this forum need to stop living in a fantasy reality.

I mean look at the Poll thread! 48 people thought we were going to win the division and make another SB run?? Are you kidding me? There is no way 48 people honestly believed that.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are you guys just now noticing this shit?

It's been like this since the Rams went back to LA.

And see all the empty seats too?
Yup, and i have some family who live in So Cal who say they are fans but won't go to a game....

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
You honestly can't believe this!! Come on man wake up.

Being a fan, means being a fan. It doesn't mean lying to yourself. I get having hope, but people on this forum need to stop living in a fantasy reality.

I mean look at the Poll thread! 48 people thought we were going to win the division and make another SB run?? Are you kidding me? There is no way 48 people honestly believed that.

Not lying bro, I was getting railed for talking about how Goff has been playing poorly. They sucked today. There in a slump and need to turn shit around. They will.

I try not to get emotional when I post.

Truth is if SF is the conference best then we have a chance. We can beat Seattle, Dallas lost, we beat NO, philly is struggling.

My point is no team is perfect, you have to work around your short coming. It’s starts with coach. He needs to figure shit out and start doing our thing.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Allen's not just making mistakes--he's just physically overmatched out there.
Yes he got trucked today. But he's done good things before today and he's a young player. Whether he gets replaced this offseason comes down to how well he progresses this year. For this season I don't know that there's a better option than him growing into the job. Blythe is the best option and he's a garbage Center who is weaker at the point than Allen is.

What sucks for Boom is he just lost that chance to do that, IF he's out for the year as many fear.

And btw on some plays the difference between being physically overmatched or making your block is technique driven, like a slow step on a reach block or a bad slide or not setting your hands etc. Get off balance or mess up a technique at this level and you can get embarrassed.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yup, and i have some family who live in So Cal who say they are fans but won't go to a game....

There's a LOT of reasons for that.

The Coliseum is a shithole. I'd rather they played at the Rose Bowl, to be honest. The field there is ALWAYS in better shape, it's closer to our facilities and it's just a better football venue. Not as good for transport, tho.

The seats at the Coliseum suck.

If you're on the visitor's side, you bake if there's any sun at all.

Tickets are expensive enough that many fans subsidize their season tix by selling some games. Unfortunately, you could see exactly how many season ticket fans have lost faith because they sold so many of this game. We only have seven, so that says something.

The new venue will change some of that, hopefully.

Unfortunately, every team that isn't the Packers, Patriots or winning a ton sees tons of visitors on their "yearly trip" to see their team which is a fun vacation. LA is a fun destination... see a game, go to Disney or Universal...go to the beach...in October!!!... so yeah.

Unfortunately, many see season tickets as investments and as long as that is the case, there will always be situations around the league like this...

Plus, they need to do something about ticket brokers. I mean, require ID to match the purchase or something, but c'mon...

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Yes he got trucked today. But he's done good things before today and he's a young player. Whether he gets replaced this offseason comes down to how well he progresses this year. For this season I don't know that there's a better option than him growing into the job. Blythe is the best option and he's a garbage Center who is weaker at the point than Allen is.

What sucks for Boom is he just lost that chance to do that, IF he's out for the year as many fear.

And btw on some plays the difference between being physically overmatched or making your block is technique driven, like a slow step on a reach block or a bad slide or not setting your hands etc. Get off balance or mess up a technique at this level and you can get embarrassed.

Allen isn't going anywhere. There is very little out there in the C/OG market and will be even less come the off-season. Was looking at Spotrac and I can see why guys got paid this off-season. There is next to nothing out there...

The best may be Sua'filo, from Dallas and I don't think he's even starting... Some really mediocre guys are gonna get paid this off-season...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Allen isn't going anywhere. There is very little out there in the C/OG market and will be even less come the off-season. Was looking at Spotrac and I can see why guys got paid this off-season. There is next to nothing out there...

The best may be Sua'filo, from Dallas and I don't think he's even starting... Some really mediocre guys are gonna get paid this off-season...
Agreed. Which is why I think fixing LG is the key for now. It's been a problem all season for us with Boom only looking decent in pass pro. Whit is degrading but he's still gonna be ok for the remainder of the season if they can not have a liability next to him.

Also I don't want to see Snead squander more picks for a team that might not have it. IMO the way forward is internal competition and promotion and set ourselves up for next year IF we miss the playoffs.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame

Ugh, well that's depressing. I wonder what kind of shape Sully's in, if that's the case. Couldn't be worse.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Ugh, well that's depressing. I wonder what kind of shape Sully's in, if that's the case. Couldn't be worse.

I've learned the hard way to never say, "couldn't be worse".

It's like the universe takes a perverse pleasure in demonstrating exactly how it can be worse and by how many degrees it can be worse...

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I've learned the hard way to never say, "couldn't be worse".

It's like the universe takes a perverse pleasure in demonstrating exactly how it can be worse and by how many degrees it can be worse...

Lol so often true it seems.

But you have seen Allen out there though. Right?