49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I love Goff and all. But not going to give him a pass there. Take a look at some other QBs out there who deal with less than ideal situations.

He needs to be better. This was one of his worst games I've seen.

He has to take some responsibility for sure, but damn, the some of the other drives the OL has just not ever let him get mentally set. Sacks, holding calls, getting crushed before the routes can develop ... he has some responsibility, but most of it's on the OL. He is a rhythm thrower and he can't get into any kind of rhythm at all.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think immediate success of McVay cause the Rams FO to overestimate their talent. Its abundantly clear that the Rams completely miscalculated their OL. It was exposed in the SB, yet they let it get worse. They gave a RB with an arthritic knee $70M. And extended Goff one year too early.

No, it was exposed in the Lions game and it took teams time to realize just how exposed we were.

So exposed in fact that any team in the NFL that executes will beat us unless our defense scores.

Oh, bonus round: The 9ers beat us without going to the 6-1. Granted Shanny knows our O as well as McVay, but yeah...

Ram77

Rookie
This was Jeff Fishers 2016 Rams. And Im afraid theyre here to stay for the rest of the season. Might go 4-12 or 5-11 this season

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
The Rams were over powered by a better team.

On both sides of the football.

Just like in last years Super Bowl.

I'll be surprised if this squad even makes the playoffs.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Bucs and Bengals both had around 300 yards against Niners.

Well, each game is a game of matchups, play calling and execution, but yeah, teams have more and more film on us about what works.

We also miss Matthews. A lot.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This was Jeff Fishers 2016 Rams. And Im afraid theyre here to stay for the rest of the season. Might go 4-12 or 5-11 this season
It wouldn't shock me with the combo of the O-Line and Goff.

I was never comfortable with Goff, and I don't think I ever will be.

Zodi

Hall of Fame

That's giving them too much credit. Today was some 2009 peak four-pillars bullshit.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
So are this year's Rams . I was a believer till the God awful Winston put 55 on them . That was a huge red flag and confidence buster . Today was like Fishers Rams . Brain fart penalties and lack luster effort by everyone

I disagree. I don't think the effort is in question. I don't see that.

I see that our OL isn't a scheme fit for this offense. Our OL NEEDS to be able to pass block. It cannot. Thus EVERYTHING that this offense tries to do gets hurried or nullified.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Yep. Fancy new schemes last only so long. To be good for the long haul you must have players. My fear is, is Goff really our man? I hope so, but I’m getting worried.

Hard to say that about Goff When he does Not even have time to set up and throw.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hard to say that about Goff When he does Not even have time to set up and throw.
Even so he’s had much better game this year than today. If it’s because of great defenses then I’d say he not performed well against any great defense (Bears, Patriots, etc.).

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I disagree. I don't think the effort is in question. I don't see that.

I see that our OL isn't a scheme fit for this offense. Our OL NEEDS to be able to pass block. It cannot. Thus EVERYTHING that this offense tries to do gets hurried or nullified.

C'mon buddy . The 55 Winston put on this D isn't just luck . The oline is bad , but there's a lot of problems elsewhere. It honestly looked like Fishers Rams today . 10 days rest and this is what happens ? Not good

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
With all due respect Bortles is one of the worst QB's I've ever seen in the NFL lol

imagine him behind this line
Yeah but at least he can scramble and throw the ball reasonably well on the move. Jared can't do either and we are losing because of it.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Ellard80

Legend

goff had not much chance most of the game.

However I've seen him miss 4 wide open TD's now.. that shit has to end immediately

Everyone going to miss one now and then.. but not 4-5 in a row.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Edwards or Brewer, Demby needs to be cut
Yep just said we need to insert Edwards at LG in the vent thread. It's time. He may blow assignments or whatever from time to time but Demby already does that and the difference is Edwards has starting level talent.

Allen struggled today too. But we don't have any other answer this year to push him so we can only hope he takes the butt kicking and improves going forward. I think he will but it's a lot to ask of a young Center to have a weak link off his left shoulder IMO.