49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
9ers deserve this win. They have outplayed our boys and won in the trenches all day long. Kills me to say that.

And still hoping for a miracle. But we just squandered one so...

Agreed as much as it hurts, you are right

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even with our bad o-line Goff has thrown for big yardage in previous games. So either the Niners have a great defense or Goff is off today. However, Goff hasn’t had his best games against good defensive teams (Bears, Patriots, etc.).
Goff has been "off" for a long time. He has flashes of brilliance that keep us all hopeful, but if the O-line were not dominating the press with their shitty play, he would be facing much harsher scrutiny.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Statistically speaking a loss today dooms the Rams to only a 6% chance of winning their division as a result. :palm:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We won't make wildcard. :(
Maybe that's a good thing. When you know your team is flawed getting into the playoffs with an early exit can end up costing you quite a few draft spots.

We're going to need to draft a LT. Or get a shot at an impact player who slides.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Statistically speaking a loss today dooms the Rams to only a 6% chance of winning their division as a result. :palm:
Ouch.

However, I think we are past the point of thinking this team is a contender for the division, let alone a SB contender.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If you look at the tape, Goff isn't doing awesome, but between the drops and lack of time... it's a no win situation.

It's like 2016... he has NO TIME.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Yeah this O-line is fucking trash. Luckily the Falcons don't have the 49ers pass rush so I expect our offense to at least perform next week

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Ouch.

However, I think we are past the point of thinking this team is a contender for the division, let alone a SB contender.

Yeah, we have to win a single game before we can talk about anything in the future

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Pretty sickening way to end that possession. Man.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Is there any question at this point that the offensive line is the problem? Jesus tits, they couldn't block a girls scout troop.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is all on the o line recivers can’t even run their routes