49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
If Goff hits that TD we're talkin onside kick and at least a little respect. 9ers really got into his head today.

I think the sieve called an OL got into his head more than anything.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Goff is panicking now. Thats happens when you dont trust your OL. Plus, Goff was never good under a heavy pass rush. All he is doing now is avoiding picks.

He's throwing the ball like he has a handful of stickum.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I'm sick of Goff missing wide open receivers. He just missed a TD to Everett and he missed one to him last week as well. Remember in the Browns game he missed Cooks at the 5 yd line with yet another lousy pass. It pains me to say it boys but it might be time for Bortles. Goff stinks and he's lost his confidence/mojo or whatever.
Just my .02

~ArkyRamsFan~

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
Hard to see the Rams beating anyone.
But it’s never as bad as it seems right after a loss.
Sadly I could see Ryan having one of those 2 incompletion games against us.
Rams have some winnable games coming up.

After 3 games of this shit, it’s as bad as it seems

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The bill has come for the "Win Now" strategy. The Rams are old and have no depth. They forwent too many early picks and now they have a talent deficit.
We went for broke last year and shat the bed in the SB. Now we will be paying for that for years to come.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think the sieve called an OL got into his head more than anything.
I love Goff and all. But not going to give him a pass there. Take a look at some other QBs out there who deal with less than ideal situations.

He needs to be better. This was one of his worst games I've seen.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
This is still a championship-caliber defense. Our problem is that we are a 7 and 9 caliber offense due to the OL

No. we are not.

Between us being schematically figured out which nullifies our tremendous skill player talent and our worst in the league OL, the question is more of if we'll win another game.

It's that serious.

It isn't Chicken Little to say this.

An object in motion will tend to stay in motion unless acted upon by an outside force.

Thus far, unless we change our scheme to deal with a poor OL (btw, there are schemes... like the EP that the Pats run... they had garbage OLs for years), this problem will persist UNTIL it's fixed.

It's very possible that THIS team goes 4-12. That's a real possibility.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First drives are often mirages.

So are this year's Rams . I was a believer till the God awful Winston put 55 on them . That was a huge red flag and confidence buster . Today was like Fishers Rams . Brain fart penalties and lack luster effort by everyone

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They've taken the piss out of us here on the field and in the stands. We can't forget about this.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ve been a fan since the mid 70s. Not sure I want to watch football anymore. Seems like a waste of time. The players don’t even look like they care. Smh.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Thank god it’s over. I’ve lost a lot of trust in McVay/Goff. I’m starting to think the last two years have been mirages. We see it often where coaches have immediate success and then fall off quick. I believe that’s what we are seeing.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
I'm sick of Goff missing wide open receivers. He just missed a TD to Everett and he missed one to him last week as well. Remember in the Browns game he missed Cooks at the 5 yd line with yet another lousy pass. It pains me to say it boys but it might be time for Bortles. Goff stinks and he's lost his confidence/mojo or whatever.
Just my .02

~ArkyRamsFan~

With all due respect Bortles is one of the worst QB's I've ever seen in the NFL lol

imagine him behind this line

MachS

Hall of Fame
Goff and Gurley contracts likely to set us back for years. OL needs to be completely rebuilt and Whitworth will retire after this year. This franchise is in absolute shambles.

Most of all we wont win the SB with this guy as our QB. Ask me how I know?