49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Not just roger, but Sullivan as well. Pretty obvious he was a big upgrade over Allen.

When your QB plays like a bottom tier player under pressure, why would you EVER ALLOW the OL to be in the situation it's in?? It makes absolutely no sense why Les hasn't made a trade

Agree that Snead totally miscalculated the OL. But Kromer has a lot to do with it.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
What can you do, last year sure was fun, wish that Superbowl had gone different, hopefully we can fix things this off season but yeah expectations subverted this year

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
I bet you never went to a game in STL.

When the team was competitive and winning the stadium was FULL and LOUD.

It took a few years of shit play to have an effect like this.

This team went to the playoffs/SB the last two year and opposing fans are still infesting the stadium.
I agree. I am pretty certain this team has more fans outside of LA, than in LA.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is THE game, where we finally stop drinking the Kool aid, and we face the harsh reality of who we are as a team this year.

We are going nowhere this year. Apart from the lack of talent at various positions, we just aren't "right" as a whole unit. We seem so flat.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay has lost confidence in Goff. Just 9 passes. Don’t blame him though since he’s leading the league in turnovers. But this isnt the 70s and 80s. It’s a passing league.

LFMako

UDFA
Name
Sandy
Yeah there is. Guys winning at the line of scrimmage in the redzone would have made it 14-7 Rams. 9ers beating them up front physically.

If Littleton had caught that INT it would have been 14-7 Rams.

If we had executed properly in the punt play we wouldn't have had a penalty and it would have been Rams ball at midfield.

Blaming McVay is idiotic.
We can agree to disagree . - didn't call him idiotic... but you think that after that 3 and 1 stuff that calling the same play is the best we can do. no play action, no TE ????

The Littleton play, the punt , those are luck plays , not really sure that supports MCVay or Wade not putting this average at best effort out there.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Dodged a bullet on that last pass. We're getting no consistent pressure up front.

If we do lose this, be interesting to see McVay and company's response. First 3 game losing streak for him and no easy solutions. OL is no quick fix; porous D is no easy job, either. Even if this season doesn't turn out how we hope, there's a lot of talent on this team. A better O-line, maybe another athletic LB or two (ideally a monster off the edge and a run stuffer), maybe a CB, and this team could be right back in the thick of it.

Not giving on the game, team, or season, but a .500 record isn't going to do it in the NFC, with all the good teams.

Poor Goff.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I've been showing over and over and over how close this team is to being who they were last year. It's execution. It's players.

Not saying he bears no responsibility. But the game isn't over yet and the players need to execute.

Clearly, the players play - but the play calling has been suspect. It just has. I love McVay - I would ink him to a lifetime contract. But he has been out coached multiple times this year already - and I’m sure he would tell you the same.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I for one was calling for balance, not a Jekyll and Hyde show from one week to the next. We seem to have no identity