49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
No - but he is supposed to have them ready to block, run and tackle - honestly is there anything you are seeing that says we were ready???
Yeah there is. Guys winning at the line of scrimmage in the redzone would have made it 14-7 Rams. 9ers beating them up front physically.

If Littleton had caught that INT it would have been 14-7 Rams.

If we had executed properly in the punt play we wouldn't have had a penalty and it would have been Rams ball at midfield.

Blaming McVay is idiotic.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Shame we're paying the price letting go of Saffold.

Not just roger, but Sullivan as well. Pretty obvious he was a big upgrade over Allen.

When your QB plays like a bottom tier player under pressure, why would you EVER ALLOW the OL to be in the situation it's in?? It makes absolutely no sense why Les hasn't made a trade

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Rams are lucky. Should have been a TD

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I’m kind of curious to see how the Rams will shoot themselves in the foot for the remainder of the game.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
This is bad. I really hate that we suck. And I really hate that the 49ers are good. It’s a fucking nightmare.

They haven't looked that good. They've gotten a lot of unearned shit that we've given them.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not saying this game is over...

But with the way we are looking in all facets of the game...

It's not too early to fire up the vent thread ;):LOL:
I know you're kiddin. But this ain't over yet.

Rams have been a crappy version all year of themselves in execution. But they don't quit.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Offense really needs points on this drive. This game is slipping away from us

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
After this game, none of you better say something like "We'll be alright. We'll get that fixed."

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah there is. Guys winning at the line of scrimmage in the redzone would have made it 14-7 Rams. 9ers beating them up front physically.

If Littleton had caught that INT it would have been 14-7 Rams.

If we had executed properly in the punt play we wouldn't have had a penalty and it would have been Rams ball at midfield.

Blaming McVay is idiotic.

It isn't McVay. The team isn't executing. Rookie HB has a wide open field in front of him and drops the pitch. The only thing I blame McVay for is the redzone stop. We should not have run that play on 4th down.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You’re right - McVay is crushing it out there today.
I've been showing over and over and over how close this team is to being who they were last year. It's execution. It's players.

Not saying he bears no responsibility. But the game isn't over yet and the players need to execute.