49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why does a game in the 3rd quarter with 9 mins left, feel like the game could effectively end this drive?
Because our offense is terrible. Never thought I’d say that about this offense...

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
McVay is getting taken to school. Plus he’s got the worst OL in the league.

bluecoconuts

Legend
LOL right?! I'm like baffled. We start to figure out things, and then all of a sudden we want to be a power running team against another power running team. That isn't who we are. You dance with the date you brought. We brought the third highest passer in the league; granted with 10 turnovers. But we are a finesse offense. Its what we do. Now we've played right into their hands. The game is still winnable, but McVay needs to get back to going through the air.

Honestly, I don't know if the game is winnable. They go up by a score here and they'll begin to play the pass and our offense will be stuck against a defense pinning their ears back as we're forced to pass. The coaches have really been putting the players in positions to fail, it's really mind boggling how poor they've been doing this year.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
This is bad. I really hate that we suck. And I really hate that the 49ers are good. It’s a fucking nightmare.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I do like how our D has been up front today. Nice job thus far on that 9er run game.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welp this game is 3 points from being over . So is the season IMO . Bad breaks and bad football are a deadly combination. Boy genius has been figured out . See you in the vent thread . I'd gladly eat crow , but I see nothing that gives me hope .

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm so fed up with Peters' lack of discipline. He had help inside. There's no reason for him to get beat like that.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It’s like they are back in St. Louis.

I bet you never went to a game in STL.

When the team was competitive and winning the stadium was FULL and LOUD.

It took a few years of shit play to have an effect like this.

This team went to the playoffs/SB the last two year and opposing fans are still infesting the stadium.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I said it before and each game I see a Rams team falling apart.

This is a team that will fight for a 9-7 final standing and hope to restruction the Oline.