49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
That's game. I got better things to do on my day off this watch this crap.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
D will be worn out soon. This is the game on this stand. Stop them or we are done. And I’m an optimist so......

KayJay

Starter
Oh boy, well at least I got my answer as to why McVay isn't throwing much at all. The offensive line has actually gotten worse as the game has gone on. Well, a lot of football to be played. I hope we get something going.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
McVay has lost confidence in Goff. Just 9 passes. Don’t blame him though since he’s leading the league in turnovers. But this isnt the 70s and 80s. It’s a passing league.

Maybe its the OL McVay has lost confidence in since they are the ones responsible for Goff not having any time to throw.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Clearly, the players play - but the play calling has been suspect. It just has. I love McVay - I would ink him to a lifetime contract. But he has been out coached multiple times this year already - and I’m sure he would tell you the same.
Playcalling is the go-to for fans. I'm not saying he's above blame here. But I get tired of the tendency to blame everything on the play caller.

Before this game it as "McVay needs to run more WTF." Truth is the team has guys all over the joint who are NOT executing their responsibilities. Without that no coordinator or play caller is any good.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Go spread and shotgun. OL can't block worth a shit, but maybe Goff can find a way to make it work. We're not going to have a chance with the typical O today.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
One of the best rush defenses in the NFL that gives up 3.8 per carry and McVay is running twice as much as passing.

Is he paying ANY fucking attention to upcoming opponents as he game plans?????

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is a 7 win team at best. We are back to being irrelevant. This is even a faster collapse than after the ‘99 season. Being a Rams fan for 40 years I’m used to “there’s always next year”...

TXRams86

The Infamous
Trying to remain positive but I'm not seeing anything to warrant that. If niners score this possession, I'll call it a day and shut this game off. That'd be enough football for me today.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
McVay has lost confidence in Goff. Just 9 passes. Don’t blame him though since he’s leading the league in turnovers. But this isnt the 70s and 80s. It’s a passing league.
Dont you dare blame this shit on Goff. He is getting a half second in the pocket to throw. The 49ers are all over our offense right now. Brady could be in there and it wouldn’t make a difference.