49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
One of the biggest differences between this years team and the last couple is all of the contributions from young players (minus Rapp) have been negative for the most part.
OL young guys have disappointed.
Special teams have taken a step back.
Not much from the young guys on D.
Thomas bone head and Henderson with a fumble that would get you benched at fucking high school.

Ram77

Rookie
Coliseum full of trashy Niner Fans. Theyre in their element. We’re looking like a 9-7 or 8-8 team unfortunately. SB hangover is real i guess

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2 dead ball penalties and it cost them big time

MolaRam

UDFA
Schlereth is a complete jackass.
And if they show that bald headed 'roided out coach from the whiners again on screen I'm gonna break something. What a fraking tool he is.
You can actually see it oozing from his pores.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So let's spend 10 minutes reviewing a call when we KNOW it was a penalty on the kicking team.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
On the bright side, that defense got a nice breather over this garbage officiating taking a lot of time

KayJay

Starter
I haven't been able to watch this one, but it looks like I'm not missing anything. The hell is happening out there? Goff has less than 30 yards passing? What?? We have twice as many run plays against the Niners who have a really good run defense? This makes no sense..
LOL right?! I'm like baffled. We start to figure out things, and then all of a sudden we want to be a power running team against another power running team. That isn't who we are. You dance with the date you brought. We brought the third highest passer in the league; granted with 10 turnovers. But we are a finesse offense. Its what we do. Now we've played right into their hands. The game is still winnable, but McVay needs to get back to going through the air.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
It’s hard to imagine pro athletes take such terrible angles tackling.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why does a game in the 3rd quarter with 9 mins left, feel like the game could effectively end this drive?

OskiEsq

UDFA
Yeah go the super bowl but still a crowd dominated by opposing fans. But this chain will get shut down soon so I won't comment anymore about that reality.

Not true, except for the Viking and Packers game last year, the crowd has been a vast majority of Rams fans. The past 2 home games were mostly all Rams fans. This is the first we’ve been definitely out numbered and lots of empty seats. I’ve been to every game, and don’t have exact numbers but basing this o what I’ve seen.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If he gets the credit, he gets the blame. That’s the way it works.
It's how it works for people who don't have any understanding of the game, yes.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This is where we jump offsides I fear.