PREGAME 49’ers at Rams | Sept-25-2024 | 4:25pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams put this up on their site. I recall this day vividly, I watched the game at a local sports bar where there were probably ten shitter fans who kept asking me before the game "who have they played???" It was truly a glorious day... With every Rams TD I yelled "who the fuck have they played!!!" Goddamn I was pumped up.

<Kurt Warner's 5 TD day vs the Fortyshitters>

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBXmAJ3zlrs

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams put this up on their site. I recall this day vividly, I watched the game at a local sports bar where there were probably ten shitter fans who kept asking me before the game "who have they played???" It was truly a glorious day... With every Rams TD I yelled "who the fuck have they played!!!" Goddamn I was pumped up.

<Kurt Warner's 5 TD day vs the Fortyshitters>

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBXmAJ3zlrs

And after that game we yelled "We still haven't played anybody!"

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

1726952130411.png

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LT - Jackson
LG - Bruss
OC - Limmer
RG - Dotson
RT - Havenstein

If this is our offensive line against the 49’ers, that doesn’t look too bad.

Yes, there is no replacing pro bowlers Kupp and Nacua… but it’s time for that WR depth we bragged about in preseason to step up.

We still got Stafford, healthy running backs, and Parkinson.

I would like to load up and stop the run, put the game on Purdy’s noodle arm, and force him into a wobbler or two.

The 49’ers are always well prepared. I expect McVay to throw a few wrinkles in our game plan.

We are at home. The tone for the season changes dramatically stealing a win.

Go Rams!
"I'm gonna ragdoll Purdy" ~ Chapter & VERSE

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think its time to try to get Atwell on a deep pass. Have we even attempted a deep pass this season? Simply put, Atwell is faster then whichever defender is on him. It still blows my mind why we don't try deep passes with him ever. Look at how Dell is used in Texans. He's the same size as Atwell. Get creative, Atwell was a beast in college when he got touches.
Stafford hasn't had much time for a deep pass to develop and I don't think there will be much time for it tomorrow.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
49ers are only favored by 6.5 points? A little surprised its not more. I suppose if McCaffrey and Deebo were healthy it would be closer to 10.
Welp, home teams normally get a 3 point advantage, so it's actually 9.5 points....

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Welp, home teams normally get a 3 point advantage, so it's actually 9.5 points....
I think the 49ers cover the spread. Even with Deebo and Kittle out. They have a big back that runs mostly north south. Our guys wear down easily. And they don't tackle very well. Even if they aren't tired. Purdy still has Aiyuk and Jennings. He just doesn't have Deebo and McCaffrey for the easy short throws that can break off long gains.

I have no idea who Stafford will target more. He has a tendency to lock in on one guy. The two guys he relied on are out for a few more games. Will he spread it around more? Or lock in one guy? Robinson? Johnson? Maybe even Tutu. Whittington could be another Puka type receiver. This game is a good opportunity for him.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the 49ers cover the spread. Even with Deebo and Kittle out. They have a big back that runs mostly north south. Our guys wear down easily. And they don't tackle very well. Even if they aren't tired. Purdy still has Aiyuk and Jennings. He just doesn't have Deebo and McCaffrey for the easy short throws that can break off long gains.

I have no idea who Stafford will target more. He has a tendency to lock in on one guy. The two guys he relied on are out for a few more games. Will he spread it around more? Or lock in one guy? Robinson? Johnson? Maybe even Tutu. Whittington could be another Puka type receiver. This game is a good opportunity for him.
I'd like to see Corum get his shot.

Toothsayer

UDFA
Name
Richard H Stee
I think Deebo AND Kittle out could really help the run defense. LAR used a lot of resources on slot/TE in the first two games. If Lake @ STAR and the safeties can help the ILBs, The Rams may be OK.

And please let Dotson's two full practice days in a row & Hav getting through last week without a setback mean that the beef really is back this time & the TE/RB group can focus on helping Alaric & Logan vs Bosa.

This IS a winnable game.

lets-stay-cool-people-ed-harris.gif

fearsomefour

Legend
I am really looking forward to see how Bruss does.
Hes never been in a "real" NFL game but been in the building for long enough.
He looked good in preseason, moving to the left side, facing a tough front seven. A lot going on in his first start.
I am really hoping he does well and solidifies a depth spot for himself.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the reason I’ve heard. Not just for the Rams but other warm weather teams. The Home colors are the whites.
I seem to recall Tampa doing this to us during the Fisher years, or early McVay years. It was an early game, so they had us in blue jerseys with that sun beating down on the visitor bench. Believe some of the Rams players were whining about that.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
BSPN out here clowning Rams fans with the graphic showing that 62% of the crowd is expected to be whiner fans. So sad.

I swear sometimes you can see the narrative of the season as if it has been written. The script this year just doesn't look good for our Rams.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BSPN out here clowning Rams fans with the graphic showing that 62% of the crowd is expected to be whiner fans. So sad.
I expect it will be higher than that. Most of the casual LA fans will stay home and avoid the traffic, given the current state of the team. Shit's gonna be a sea of red.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't believe you assholes have given me hope for this game. Now when we get our asses kicked instead of quickly turning the page I'll be out in yard performing rage gardening. Thanks a lot.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame

I swear sometimes you can see the narrative of the season as if it has been written. The script this year just doesn't look good for our Rams.
Don't care, This is what happens when you leave a city for more than 2 decades. All the youths pick a team to root for. Niners Raiders or Chargers. It will take Decades to fix.