PREGAME 49’ers at Rams | Sept-25-2024 | 4:25pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I hope they worked on stopping the run in practice this week. A strong showing and competitive game like week 1 would be nice. Just give us something to be positive about. Although continuing our streak against them would be a nice bonus!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I could have sworn Bosa hurt his knee and hobbled out of the game last week. Haven't heard anything about it since. Hope he misses the game.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Part of me is wondering if the whiners aren't just resting starters, haha. I'll show myself out..

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
9ers QB are taking a lot of hits.
Here is to Verse and Young meeting at the QB.
One hits at just below the shoulder area, the other gets him in the lower ribs. That should do it.
He will look like Beetle Bailey when Sarge gets done with him.
I feel better now.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I think its time to try to get Atwell on a deep pass. Have we even attempted a deep pass this season? Simply put, Atwell is faster then whichever defender is on him. It still blows my mind why we don't try deep passes with him ever. Look at how Dell is used in Texans. He's the same size as Atwell. Get creative, Atwell was a beast in college when he got touches.
For the life of me, I don’t get it either. He shined in Kupp’s absence early last season. Get him some deep targets!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion

Teams are not playing with hamstring pulls this year. I think that Jeffersons repeated pulls last year scared a lot of teams. I think he sits. Which is good for us because our MLB's can't guard a milk carton.
We need that d-line to make it's presence felt this game since Verse is going to be up against Williams. Be a good game for Turner and Fiske to get some sacks.

View: https://x.com/ryanghensley/status/1836942847293149217

Now is the time for Fiske to show us what the Rams undoubtedly saw in him to cause them to give up a shit ton to trade up for him. Its looking a bit more painful with the dominance Lassiter is playing with (3 picks after Fiske). When you are playing against the worst center in football, you better show something.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think one issue for the Rams is that both Turner and Fiske are natural 3Ts. Neither are particularly big. I think the Rams envisioned that even front duo on pass downs with opponents trying to play catchup. But when you get into a slugfest type game, low scoring affairs where the opponent can match up with your offense, or when your offense suffers a million injuries, then you'd better have some run stuffing options.

So for myself at least Brown is the single biggest disappointment for this season. To be that big and moved out that fucking easy is ridiculous. I recall someone on the Rams referring to him as an "ass kicker" post draft. What a load of shit that was.

Davis needs more snaps, rotate him in with Desjuan and company to keep them fresh. Put Brown's oversized ass into an extra conditioning program or something. Maybe just bench him. And for the love of fuck at the very least split snaps at ILB with Speights over Reeder and Hummel over Rozeboom. Both those kids put on a clinic in preseason with range and tackling.