PREGAME 49’ers at Rams | Sept-25-2024 | 4:25pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Toothsayer

UDFA
Name
Richard H Stee
Since every uniform features that ridiculous update to the helmet horns/Gehrke Swirl that upsets me every time I see it, I couldn't care less about colors. Except for gloves. If they are wearing white or blue gloves vs red whiner jerseys, expect the yellow flags to fly.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Really hate that we are essentially wearing our away jerseys at home. Don't know why they would decide to allow those loser bitches to wear their home threads in OUR fuckin stadium.

Maybe - and this is a possibility of course... that the lighter colors will be cooler - and the 69r's can sweat out another 5 lbs each during the game... be advantageous where you can. For some, it is blending in with the wall paper - for others, it is making them sweat! :woozy2:

As I recall there is no A/C at Sofi - and temps should be mid-80's, right??

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Maybe - and this is a possibility of course... that the lighter colors will be cooler - and the 69r's can sweat out another 5 lbs each during the game... be advantageous where you can. For some, it is blending in with the wall paper - for others, it is making them sweat! :woozy2:

As I recall there is no A/C at Sofi - and temps should be mid-80's, right??
Man that's good weather :laugh1::laugh2::laugh3:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Maybe - and this is a possibility of course... that the lighter colors will be cooler
This is the reason I’ve heard. Not just for the Rams but other warm weather teams. The Home colors are the whites.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I believe the Cardinals used to wear Home whites in Sun Devil stadium. Then they went with the solid reds for Home gms once they moved indoors.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If Kittle really can't go I imagine Shanahan will want to run as much as possible. He has a bigger running back who can run downhill. Our run defense and overall tackling is among the worst in the league. Would not be surprised if they ran 60 percent of the time. Our defense will wear down rather quickly if they do.

I suppose anything can happen in the NFL. The any given Sunday thing. But it will take an upset to win this one. Maybe not huge upset but more than a minor one. I'll be watching and hoping for the best. But I've resigned myself to the possibility of 0-3 and needing some things to happen if we expect to make the playoffs.

If this season turns out like 2022 I hope it doesn't make McVay lose his desire like that season did. Or make Stafford want to retire. The defense is young and not very good right now. But the potential is there. They just need more experience to learn what it takes to succeed in the NFL. Its possible they could be a good unit in a year or two.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
After last Sunday I feel more like the people of Hiroshima.

nuclear explosion GIF

PS it wasn't the germans that bombed pearl harbor.... I'm sure it was just a typo or a brain fart.
It’s a movie quote from Animal House

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
49ers are only favored by 6.5 points? A little surprised its not more. I suppose if McCaffrey and Deebo were healthy it would be closer to 10.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This is likely the low point of the season.
Rams D appears to struggle again the run, especially the middle run game.
OL with one solid LT coming back, a LG making his first start and a rookie at C.
This looks like a blow out to me.....
Whiners 41
Rams 6
And maybe it does to the Whiners as they get bitchslapped. Fuck them. We will show up to slaughter their sorry asses

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
LT - Jackson
LG - Bruss
OC - Limmer
RG - Dotson
RT - Havenstein

If this is our offensive line against the 49’ers, that doesn’t look too bad.

Yes, there is no replacing pro bowlers Kupp and Nacua… but it’s time for that WR depth we bragged about in preseason to step up.

We still got Stafford, healthy running backs, and Parkinson.

I would like to load up and stop the run, put the game on Purdy’s noodle arm, and force him into a wobbler or two.

The 49’ers are always well prepared. I expect McVay to throw a few wrinkles in our game plan.

We are at home. The tone for the season changes dramatically stealing a win.

Go Rams!

If Stafford gets protection, I still think the Rams have a chance. If that line can get some space for Kyren, we have a chance, provided the defense shows up this week.

dang

Legend
Rather than focusing on a win or loss, I’m looking for improvements at LT, run game, run defense. I hope to see Stafford given time keep us on the game and the ability to not allied the 69ers to run it down our throats.