PREGAME 49’ers at Rams | Sept-25-2024 | 4:25pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Btw last night I had a dream we won and Cephus had over a hundred. But the drawback was our QB was Bradford and we had to finish every drive with field goals.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So, why do I have a good feeling about today you ask? (I know you didn't lol)
Well, I'll tell ya partner.

Sean McVay doesn't follow up one embarrassing game with another.
He will occasionally lose 2 or 3 in a row,.... but he makes adjustments, cleans shit up and makes a game out of it the next go round.
3 weeks in and for many fans it already feels like this boat is sinking...
It might be. I don't know.... but in keeping with that theme I will say that Captain McVay has consistently demonstrated that he knows what he's doing. He knows these waters were in and how to navigate us out. He knows his crew and if anyone out there has the ability to right this ship, it's him.

If we can just get our pass protection to settle in and provide a pocket just a c-word hair longer, Stafford and McVay could turn Jordan Whittington into a star. Robinson has big time ability and in year 2 in this system could totally take the next step and emerge as a stud. Atwell, Johnson and Co aren't scaring anyone on paper but there's enough there to move the ball through the air and score some points. Get the big TE going. Getting Blake Corum up to speed and on the field could provide a big boost.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This season has to be the last one where we trot out a small defense that lets offensive lines dictate the games.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There wasn't a single play that didn't look like a freaking walkthrough for the niners.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Shitters must score. Look for penalties boys."
~ Refs

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Go ahead and cross my face in the endzone. Imma just stand here."
~ Curl