PREGAME 49’ers at Rams | Sept-25-2024 | 4:25pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Find a way to win this one somehow and then they get the bears and packers before the bye. Not crazy to think they somehow could be 3-2 going into of the bye week.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Would love to beat those sorry bitches so the Bang Bang Escalator Gang can go home and shut the fuck up..... let's go Rams!

JBRam77

Rookie
I dont see how we get the running game going without Avila and Jonah Jackson. We also have backups at WR. Unless we do some Jeff Fisher fuckery (trick play magic and lucky defensive takeways) then we will probably score around 10 or 13 points this week. Even without CMC and Deebo I think the Niners put up 27 against this overmatched ddefense.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
After last Sunday I feel more like the people of Hiroshima.

nuclear explosion GIF

PS it wasn't the germans that bombed pearl harbor.... I'm sure it was just a typo or a brain fart.
Watch Animal House, one of one movie.

fearsomefour

Legend
This is likely the low point of the season.
Rams D appears to struggle again the run, especially the middle run game.
OL with one solid LT coming back, a LG making his first start and a rookie at C.
This looks like a blow out to me.....
Whiners 41
Rams 6

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
I know this has been said a few times since the cards game, but, not having Kupp I think will help Stafford and McVay in the long run. Both Tackles are ready to go and our Backs are both primed to pound the rock. I think the Offense will be fine. Defense needs to stop the whiner run game.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I didn't like the teams chances vs. the Lions and I warned to be leery of the Cardinals earlier this offseason.
But, for some reason, I really believe that the team is going to somehow beat the 49ers this Sunday.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Don't have much confidence in this one. Our run defense is a sieve. Worst tackling team in the league through first two games. Shanahan's run game is strong no matter who they hand off to. Jordan Mason is a big back who runs downhill. No Deebo or McCaffrey but they still have Kittle and Aiyuk.

Our offense was shut down by a Cards defense that frankly is not very good. Stafford's two favorite targets are out for a few games and we're already 0-2. Our starting center and left guard are out for a few games too. The big guys we thought would anchor a power run game. I know things change from week to week. But if I was an unbiased betting man I'd take the 49ers and the points without blinking. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I think its time to try to get Atwell on a deep pass. Have we even attempted a deep pass this season? Simply put, Atwell is faster then whichever defender is on him. It still blows my mind why we don't try deep passes with him ever. Look at how Dell is used in Texans. He's the same size as Atwell. Get creative, Atwell was a beast in college when he got touches.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
The whiners showed that they are vulnerable last week against the Vikes. Darnold looked like a stud against them. I think Stafford is far superior. Yes, Darnold had JJ for some of the game, but outside of that he had similar players to the ones we are trotting out there, perhaps inferior. Ty Chandler averaged 8.2 yards per carry against this D. We should be able to run. They sacked old purdy 6 times. I'd love to see our young guys plant that asshole on the ground at least as many times.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The whiners showed that they are vulnerable last week against the Vikes. Darnold looked like a stud against them. I think Stafford is far superior. Yes, Darnold had JJ for some of the game, but outside of that he had similar players to the ones we are trotting out there, perhaps inferior. Ty Chandler averaged 8.2 yards per carry against this D. We should be able to run. They sacked old purdy 6 times. I'd love to see our young guys plant that asshole on the ground at least as many times.
Vikes have an elite DC. Ours is learning on the job. That's not to say he can't get that done, but he also has a lot of youth up front and a weird predilection for starting depth ILBs.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I will take a double dose of my blood pressure medicine before the game.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Shitters can rest dudes like Kittle for this game. Rams will play hard but they just don't have the trenches in form right now.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Time to dust off the ol schurmur 2-5. Let's get some aggressive linebackers in there to deal with the 9ers rushing attack where they'll hit the edges and up the middle. They should have Verse, Young, Hoecght, Reeder, and Speights in there on running downs to try and blow up that 9er run game. Hoecht on the nose to try and get some quick penetration to disrupt.
Whatever it was that Morris did to stop the run in the NFCCC, do that.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Ok if they’re missing kittle, cmac, deebo, Pearsall, and ward on defense than the rams have no excuses I’m sorry. This game has evened up a little injury wise.