49'ers at Rams | Christmas Eve

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Looks like a lot of empty seats at kick off...must be because of it being Christmas Eve and all.

Just saying.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
And why did he miss one game? Oh because we put him at LT and once again he got hurt. Every time we put him there he gets hurt. He hasn't been that good at RG either.

You think he go hurt because he was playing LT? come on. He is playing LG this year not RG. He has been our best lineman even though that is not saying alot on this team.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You think he go hurt because he was playing LT? come on. He is playing LG this year not RG. He has been our best lineman even though that is not saying alot on this team.
Typo I know he's been LG. And yes every time he plays tackle anymore he gets hurt.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Uniforms looks great

That's my favorite color combo... but the blue in the jerseys/socks looks over-washed in the sun.

I believe that color is the one we change when the redesign goes thru.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Nice accurate ball by Goff.

There is Britt's 1000, too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nice strategy, Kenny. Throw the ball another 10 yards and pretend it's a fumble.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ouch. Goff with pass behind WR.

INT.