49'ers at Rams | Christmas Eve

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I look forward to the day Brian Quick isn't on this team. I thought it was a sure thing this season but some how he squeaked into the roster in preseason mostly due to injuries.
I'd cut him before he has the chance to get in the shower. Along with as many other guys that I have available practice squad guys to replace them.

I fire Boras right now. Wauffle (I meant Boo. I'm too pissed off right now) too. Probably a couple other useless coaches. There's no better time than now to begin having accountability. Something this "team" lacks and sorely needs.

I start Mannion next week. Goff was freaking' HORRIBLE today!

Last edited:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dude-Why are you such a homer-Call a spade a spade. Quick sucked for sure but if you are Goff why throw that with 3 timeouts. Goff definitely had a lot to do with it. This Franchise sucks donkey balls-Fed up with 14 years of this crap show -
Because as JJ said ... you're on the Rams roster you feel like you need to make a play ... gofff is doing the best he can with a god awful supporting cast ... quick was probably thinking about what he wanted for Christmas with that pay check he has been stealing

I've hardly seen anything if the game tonight on redzone (usually a good sign the game is awful ) but in the other games they have been showing I've seen players fighting making an effort the seahawks fought back to win the game players are out there killing themseves (in games that mean nothing ) ... the freaking browns were all over the field today it's a little something called pride ... some players have it some don't (unfortunately I'd say about 45 of our 53 don't have it )

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Dude-Why are you such a homer-Call a spade a spade. Quick sucked for sure but if you are Goff why throw that with 3 timeouts. Goff definitely had a lot to do with it. This Franchise sucks donkey balls-Fed up with 14 years of this crap show -

Oh I dunno, maybe because he's trying to win a game? The ball was accurate. All Quick had to do was finish his route. You know there's a flip side to being a homer right? That's you. Talking shit about a guy just for the sake of doing so. I have no problem calling a guy out when it's his fault. This play wasn't.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The part of me that's been a diehard fan for 30 years wants to cry a little.
...but I'm not going to lie, there is another part of me, the missouri part...

It's a sick sort of satisfaction.
Is this what I wanted? Never.
Does it serve 'em right?
You bet it does.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Honestly gents. I left for family xmas eve celebrations @ halftime. I came here and saw we lost... I will give my honest take and I know its calling for GW and Boras head. They will not be here next season.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Going to leave this here for now I will get more into what I would like to see with this team.

chakra-affirmations-2.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Side note, I won $250 from my work fantasy football league tonight :D

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201612240ram.htm
4 tackles, 1 assist, 1 sack....I'll name him baby Merlin Olsen...

Seriously...very quiet game...esp. when it matters...the 4th quarter...game winning drive...

Don't know what else to say...watch the game...tell me how he's making a difference?
I will say he didn't have his best game. But tell me what kind of help he got from his teammates. The secondary gave up quick passes and there's nothing a Dline can do about that.

How about we wait until he gets into the HOF and come back to this discussion :fighting:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I will say he didn't have his best game. But tell me what kind of help he got from his teammates. The secondary gave up quick passes and there's nothing a Dline can do about that.
I don't know man....it was 21-7 in the 4th quarter...Maybe with 7 mins left? I thought Westbrooks, Easley, and Hayes played pretty good...

EJ Gaines, Trumaine Johnson, Blake Countess, and probably TJ McDonald (I'm moving Barron to SS, Mo can back up the SS & battle for FS time)....need to be gone. While I'm not impressed by Cody Davis, he AT LEAST can get his hands on a damn pass, so I wanna see some more of him...We need to seriously look at the type of secondary guys we grab...and the Greg Williams scheme has run its course here...Time to move on...Bend but don't break is busted...Cushion....If you must play 5-8 yard cushion on every play, then you can't play here...Simple as that.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Wish your boy quick could @LACHAMP46 ;) ... sorry man couldn't resist
LOL...it's all good man...hey, they guy can play...don't know why we don't use him...I still remember Davis throwing to Quick...and the offense was NEVER this bad...I guess Boras & Weinke & Goff know more than me...

In 3 years...they'll all be watching games like me:popcorn:...on a couch with a brew in hand:cheers:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL...it's all good man...hey, they guy can play...don't know why we don't use him...I still remember Davis throwing to Quick...and the offense was NEVER this bad...I guess Boras & Weinke & Goff know more than me...

In 3 years...they'll all be watching games like me:popcorn:...on a couch with a brew in hand:cheers:
I've not seen anything that convinces me quick is the answer
But now is not the time for that discussion hope you and yours have an amazing Christmas man

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I've not seen anything that convinces me quick is the answer
But now is not the time for that discussion hope you and yours have an amazing Christmas man
The answer? No....but he's not the main problem like so many believe...and could be part of the solution.

Same to you man....I got a lil sis over there on Kryle Road in London!