49'ers at Rams | Christmas Eve

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Feels weird starting this thread on a Saturday...

It's Game Day!

49ers%20Rams%20Football

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This season will become much easier to forget if we don't get swept by the whiners.

I hope the Football Gods feel compelled to throw us a bone on this Christmas Eve... it's the least they could do!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
This game scares the crap out of me...The only thing that could make this season more embarrassing than it already is would be the Whiners getting their only 2 wins against the Rams...PLEASSSSSSE no !!!!! Time for the dounle whammy of the G-MEN !!! Both are due and the Whiners are horrible against the run...I'm surethat probably means Gurley will get 12 yards on 18 carries and Goff will go 7-36 with 0 TD and & 9 ints...I kid...Need to get them going at least once this year...Of course next week against the Arians Asshats would be almost as good...C'mon.............................................

GO RAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
MERRY CHRISTMAS RAM BROTHERS

Nostraramus predicts:

Total Ram victory today
Goff - over 300 yards
Gurley - 100 yard game
Defense - 3 sacks
Tavon - punt return for TD

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
This game might also have a smaller turnout than we might think. Major winter storm last night has the I-5 closed over the Grapevine. Many many season ticket holders come from "over the hill" ... Bakersfield to Fresno. Also it will probably limit some of those from the Lancaster/Palmdale area. So if we don't see quite the turnout expected on the TV screen, keep in mind that in SoCal ... if even a hint of snow on the road, they close the Hwys. I'm seeing posts all over FB saying that it's a mess out there and they can't get through.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
This game might also have a smaller turnout than we might think. Major winter storm last night has the 1-5 closed over the Grapevine. Many many season ticket holders come from "over the hill" ... Bakersfield to Fresno. Also it will probably limit some of those from the Lancaster/Palmdale area. So if we don't see quite the turnout expected on the TV screen, keep in mind that in SoCal ... if even a hint of snow on the road, they close the Hwys. I'm seeing posts all over FB saying that it's a mess out there and they can't get through.

Yeah, we got hit with a lot of rain last night in the central valley. Higher elevations are getting a lot of snow. LA weather says rain by gametime and highs in the 50's.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh the irony. I live in an area in Southern Oregon that airs only whiners games. Now that they play the Rams again, they aren't airing it!! Sea chickens instead. I understand why, of course. But crap! That really sucks.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
This game might also have a smaller turnout than we might think. Major winter storm last night has the I-5 closed over the Grapevine. Many many season ticket holders come from "over the hill" ... Bakersfield to Fresno. Also it will probably limit some of those from the Lancaster/Palmdale area. So if we don't see quite the turnout expected on the TV screen, keep in mind that in SoCal ... if even a hint of snow on the road, they close the Hwys. I'm seeing posts all over FB saying that it's a mess out there and they can't get through.

I've been gone for a LOT of years, but even when I lived there, I didn't want any part of I-5 over the grapevine in bad weather...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Oh the irony. I live in an area in Southern Oregon that airs only whiners games. Now that they play the Rams again, they aren't airing it!! Sea chickens instead. I understand why, of course. But crap! That really sucks.
Likewise in Medford (Phoenix)...I had myself all fired up for a TV game... I understand though, nobody on Earth would watch this steaming pile 'o dung game except us...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hahaha I went on two Niner boards and their GDT has been turned into a "who do we pick at #2" thread.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
The Gapevine is now open in all lanes, both directions. Good news as the earlier assessment was not until after 11 am PST.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We've got the later game today right ?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
We've got the later game today right ?
Yes at 125pm today. We live over the hill too. We couldn't make it either and ended up donating our tickets to Boys and Girls Club in East LA. Hopefully, we brought a smile to some children and their families this weekend.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's freezing outside!
Yep! Cold-Rainy and Windy the last several Days! Temps in the Low 50's, Should be more of the same Today! GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

Ellard3.jpg
Shut these Bums Out!! And leave them Laying on the Field!!