49'ers at Rams | Christmas Eve

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Sam Bradford a smart quarterback with "shit for brains" pocket presence

SacRAManiac

Rookie
Anybody have a great rams Christmas memory. Mine is receiving tickets to the Rams versus the 49ers -week 16 in 1988 and watching Kevin Green and the Rams beat down the 49ers in candlestick to go to the playoffs!!

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler

View: https://twitter.com/MylesASimmons/status/812748770421002240

GRob again a healthy scratch. I really hope Saffold doesn't start there we can't count on him in any way. Curious though who starts and how they do.

This is Saffold's healthiest season in a while, lets cut him a little slack. He missed just one start and most importantly it wasn't because of a shoulder injury.

I have been saying this for some time, Saffold will be the starting LT next year.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I like Coach Bones holding our trash players accountable. People have mentioned GRob and Wichmann, but also note Mike Thomas being inactive. He cost us early in back to back games with his fumbles and drops.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
ch Bones holding our trash players accountable. People have mentioned GRob and Wichmann, but also note Mike Thomas being inactive. He cost us early in back to back games with his fumbles and drops.
Snisher smartest guys in the room draft picks (athletic/raw over brains),Mike Thomas,LT Robinson,Brian Quick,tavon austin etc etc etc

Last edited:

lockdnram21

Legend
I like Coach Bones holding our trash players accountable. People have mentioned GRob and Wichmann, but also note Mike Thomas being inactive. He cost us early in back to back games with his fumbles and drops.
Thomas hurt

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Snisher smartest guys in the room draft picks (athletic/raw over brains),Mike Thomas,LT Robinson,Brian Quick,tavon austin etc etc etc

Curious to see if Snead will still draft like this too. I'm hoping we scrap the idea of emphasizing on drafting raw players exclusively and go after smart players too.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Curious to see if Snead will still draft like this too. I'm hoping we scrap the idea of emphasizing on drafting raw players exclusively and go after smart players too.

I haven't read much about Belichick, but I think he values smart players first. But, even NE has blown a lot of picks.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Come on boys give us some Christmas cheer!!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I haven't read much about Belichick, but I think he values smart players first. But, even NE has blown a lot of picks.

He does actually. He's an elite HC but an average GM. I prefer balance between smart players and raw athletes; ultimately going after players that best complement each other at doing their jobs well.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Kenny will be "Smokin' "Today!! Bet on it!!
Cele. Cigar.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is Saffold's healthiest season in a while, lets cut him a little slack. He missed just one start and most importantly it wasn't because of a shoulder injury.

I have been saying this for some time, Saffold will be the starting LT next year.
And why did he miss one game? Oh because we put him at LT and once again he got hurt. Every time we put him there he gets hurt. He hasn't been that good at RG either.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kaepernick... :puke: