49'ers at Rams | Christmas Eve

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
We better fucking win. Would be poetic seeing Jared Goff's victory against his favorite team.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Just checked LA weather. Actually looks like it's getting nicer, and sunnier every minute. Game should have good weather.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I need this sweater
I have this one ....and it's ugly fo real.
View attachment 18204
ugly.jpg

I have this one ....and it's ugly fo real.

SacRAManiac

Rookie
Merry Xmas family. I'm Chris shy in sacramento. Life long rams fans. My life's passion is to hate hate hate the 49ers. I'd love to get our first win today and finish out the season two wins in a row I would love the golf catch fire and I just saw that Greg Robinson is going to be an active it's going to be a great day

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Correction to above Robinson and Wichmann both inactive on OL. Also look for some change ups at RT during the game.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Freaking great drinking weather right now. Mother Nature giving us a cloudy but sunny sky.