49'ers at Rams | Christmas Eve

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So what do you guys think of Goff so far? Obviously biggest key for our future is whether or not he's going to be a good qb. It's only 6 games or so into his career and he's not been helped by OL and OC. Do you think he'll develop into a good qb, a franchise qb, jag, or a bust?

I like the attitude, the pocket maneuverability, the arm strength; I worry about the inaccuracy at times and the fumbles/not seeing the rush at times.

Going to be interesting seeing what he becomes.
Most all rookies come out and struggle with accuracy especially with a bad OLine and a lackluster WR corp. Couple that with a very predictable and bland offense that's easy to predict and you'll get exactly what we're seeing from Goff in accuracy. But there are enough of the arm talent, pocket awareness and mobility, progression reads and leadership that I can't wait for the future with Goff.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Look at Gurley's eyes. He is frustrated as hell. Someone give em a block. Not playing with passion. --- And. 24. Countess having a heckuva game

while I understand the frustration, it really seems like hes not giving it his all either this year so I dont really get how he can complain so much

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Alright... let's drive here!!

SacRAManiac

Rookie
Id love to see Gurley give a little peptalk on the sideline or in the huddle and fire these guys up ---I bet you we would rally around him

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
while I understand the frustration, it really seems like hes not giving it his all either this year so I dont really get how he can complain so much

Serious it will get better next season. Just got to hang in there.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let's try to get a wave going in here...

Wave!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wave!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wave!

(This is how we do it)

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
wave-ocean-animated-gif-14.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Goff looked slippery there. Nice.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Wow, the yardage on that play may not be impressive but the evasion on the pocket makes impressive an understatement