49'ers at Rams | Christmas Eve

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Alright... a little rhythm and a nice drive would be AWESOME here.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow. OL owned there.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Every coach should use that play and title it

How not to block on a run play

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Barber talked about the OLine not being that much of an issue and that drive alone was the fault of the OLine. Just way too much pressure.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
So what do you guys think of Goff so far? Obviously biggest key for our future is whether or not he's going to be a good qb. It's only 6 games or so into his career and he's not been helped by OL and OC. Do you think he'll develop into a good qb, a franchise qb, jag, or a bust?

I like the attitude, the pocket maneuverability, the arm strength; I worry about the inaccuracy at times and the fumbles/not seeing the rush at times.

Going to be interesting seeing what he becomes.

I feel the same way with him. Too early to tell but hes got some great natural intangibles when it comes to keeping his eyes downfield, manipulating the pocket and moving about etc. Then I have concern with his accuracy and just natural arm talent. I think he could be really good though. Like really good.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Remember back in training camp, when we thought this OL could be really good....yeah, me neither :(

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I'm thinking C might be a priority this offseason. A better O line and some development/new blood on WR could make this O a lot better, especially with a decent OC.

SacRAManiac

Rookie
Look at Gurley's eyes. He is frustrated as hell. Someone give em a block. Not playing with passion. --- And. 24. Countess having a heckuva game