49'ers at Rams | Christmas Eve

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Love seeing Gurley and Austin getting on the board for us. Hope the defense picks up it's play - especially shutting down Hyde for the rest of this game. The Niners rely quite a bit on him. I'd rather have Kaep try and beat us with his arm.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Arash Markazi/ESPN Senior Writer

Mathematical Hot Take: Today's Rams-49ers attendance would be a sellout in half the stadiums in the NFL but the Coliseum seats 94,000 so the focus will be on the empty seats.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
So what do you guys think of Goff so far? Obviously biggest key for our future is whether or not he's going to be a good qb. It's only 6 games or so into his career and he's not been helped by OL and OC. Do you think he'll develop into a good qb, a franchise qb, jag, or a bust?

I like the attitude, the pocket maneuverability, the arm strength; I worry about the inaccuracy at times and the fumbles/not seeing the rush at times.

Going to be interesting seeing what he becomes.