2024 Rams Official Cut Down to 53 thread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Said this on another thread... wasn't last year's cutdown boring as hell? I think that the Rams didn't get anyone?
The PS changes fueled less claims, I think.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Said this on another thread... wasn't last year's cutdown boring as hell? I think that the Rams didn't get anyone?
The PS changes fueled less claims, I think.
Good teams don’t pick up as many rejects from other teams.

What position do the Rams have that they’d bump one of their players from to grab one cut from another team?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
waiting-waiting-patiently.gif

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Is that Jeff Fisher? I guess he's patiently waiting for a call from an NFL team.
Sorry Jeff, HC gigs aren't for you anymore.... remember it's impossible to go 8-8 in today's NFL.....

~ArkyRamsFan~
July 10 would be Jeff Fisher day.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rumors probably incoming now I'd think, as agents get notified of shit.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

I don'tunderstand why teams proclaim they want to keep a guy after they wave him. I would imagine that would put a focus on a guy and thus there could be a better chance he gets claimed.

I assume that these teams know who they like and don't like already due to their extensive scouting so it doesn't matter much, but I still find it odd that they state which players they want to sign to the PS.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Not a surprise as it felt inevitable even if the Rams keep 10. But hopefully he clears waivers.
Yeah. The ten appears set: Jackson x2, Avila, Dotson, Rob, Noteboom, Bruss, Limmer, Thomas and McClendon.

If we only go with nine, I’d expect Thomas to be the one to miss out. But I suspect we’ll stick to ten.