OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
You don’t remember the long TD pass to Evans in Tampa’s comeback, the dropped interception in the fourth quarter against the Niners or the big completion to Chase down the sideline to open Cincinnati’s final possession?
I do now :laugh4:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Holy overpays batman! 24 per for Ramsey? Good luck with that Miami
Sometimes I think it's better to have a lot of very good players instead of having a so called percieved GOAT type that commands the very top salary at his position, except for the QB position where a GOAT makes such a huge impact.

Give me a $20M WR, $14M CB, $15M DT, and $15M DE, vs a $32M WR, $24M CB, $25M DT, and $25M DE.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
No way should he be paid more then Jaylon Johnson, McDuffie, Sauce, or Surtain IMO.
Well this is the direction the NFL has been going now for quite sometime. Over paying someone who doesn’t maybe deserve it as much as those who do. Now those guys above you mentioned wil be asking for equally or more now. And the price keeps going up….

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You don’t remember the long TD pass to Evans in Tampa’s comeback, the dropped interception in the fourth quarter against the Niners or the big completion to Chase down the sideline to open Cincinnati’s final possession?
And nothing is ever his fault. He's always looking for someone else to blame.

That shit was fine when he was still in his prime. But now, he's all reputation. Only thing he still gives you is LB tackling ability in space. Which is valuable and all but he requires help vs the top draws. And that means he's no longer an elite corner.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IIRC... Ramsey got burned several times during his last year with the Rams. I wasn't thrilled when he left but I believe it was the right decision.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Not to mention the TD bomb down the sideline to Higgins to start the second half of SB. Yes there was Offensive pass interference that wasn’t called but he still was beat. Love his physicality but he got burnt often and should definitely not be paid as top CB. I’m glad he’s gone and as someone said, we got Byron Young and out of that contract.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Not to mention the TD bomb down the sideline to Higgins to start the second half of SB. Yes there was Offensive pass interference that wasn’t called but he still was beat. Love his physicality but he got burnt often and should definitely not be paid as top CB. I’m glad he’s gone and as someone said, we got Byron Young and out of that contract.
He wasn’t beat. The only way that pass got caught was due to the facemask grab. Otherwise he was in position to defend the pass

dang

Legend
IMO it was blatant offensive PI on Higgins. Facts are facts even quoting the past and thankfully we got the Lombardi.
No opinion needed. Probably the worst miss call in SB history. Now a little bit of shame on Ramsey for being beat physically by a WR.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Was he burned alot? I genuinely don't remember. But I know CB is the easiest position the scheme a player out of game. He may not make plays but could still affect the game by limiting the opposing offense's playbook if QBs are avoiding his area of the field.

If AD doesn’t make that final play, Ramsey had fallen down and Chase was all alone in the end zone… he’s had his moments

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He wasn’t beat. The only way that pass got caught was due to the facemask grab. Otherwise he was in position to defend the pass

That was going to be an interception. Higgins was just stopping that but lucked out when the refs turned a blind eye.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If AD doesn’t make that final play, Ramsey had fallen down and Chase was all alone in the end zone… he’s had his moments

He only fell over after AD made the play. He was right on chase before that. He was beginning his celebration but tripped over.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I hope the 49’ers pay Purdy. That will SINK them for years.

It’s a QB driven league, but will the tide turn where it’s better to invest in other positions and build around a tier 2 guy like Mayfield?