OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I am assuming that want to know if the issues are more on Young or the team. Play Dalton and if its the same....put Young back in.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Problem is we'd have to eat his contract so McVay would have to be damn convinced he could make him a pro bowler if that was the case. Not so sure about that one. We could trade them Jimmy G and Stetson though to help the cap hit lol. Basically trade one undersized young QB for another.
Yeah those are good points. Probably not worth it since he's shown Zero potential lol

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'd 100 percent give them a fifth round pick for Young. Recent troubles aside,he was considered legit in the draft.
I watched him play yesterday.
Most of the sacks he took were his fault.
He backs up and bails out of the pocket, when all he has to do is take a step up and make a throw.
He holds onto the ball way too long, even when he has guys open.
It’s as if he doesn’t know what his receivers are going to do. The guy looks lost.

Thielan looked very pissed off yesterday as well. I saw him walk off the field and throw his helmet.

I don’t see a guy that will be good anytime soon.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
The complexities of the awfulness of that trade up for Young have to be extremely painful for any Panthers fans to think on. First and foremost is they traded away the 1st overall pick this year (Caleb Williams). Then the fact that they took Young over perhaps the most promising rookie QB in many years, Stroud. You tell me, would they be upset with the trade had they just picked the right QB? Toss in the fact that they sent DJ Moore, another 1st round pick, 2 2nd round picks and a 4th and it has to go down as the worst trade in NFL history.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watched him play yesterday.
Most of the sacks he took were his fault.
He backs up and bails out of the pocket, when all he has to do is take a step up and make a throw.
He holds onto the ball way too long, even when he has guys open.
It’s as if he doesn’t know what his receivers are going to do. The guy looks lost.

Thielan looked very pissed off yesterday as well. I saw him walk off the field and throw his helmet.

I don’t see a guy that will be good anytime soon.
I fix her...oop I mean him.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It sounds like the Panthers are benching Bryce Young. If they're willing to trade him for little draft compensation, I'd strongly consider it.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
It sounds like the Panthers are benching Bryce Young. If they're willing to trade him for little draft compensation, I'd strongly consider it.
While I'm not sure Young will ever be a good NFL player, what do we have to lose? Bennett isn't gonna be the guy. I'd much rather have Young out there with some potential, then Bennett and his zero.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

No fucking way. I didn't see a damn thing worth looking into in his draft year (I thought Stroud and Richardson were so much better than him.). He's small for an NFL player, let alone a quarterback, he's struggled with accuracy, and he had tons of talent around him at Alabama that made him look so much better than he was.

They'd have to pay back our second for me to be interested.