OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
He might be able to show Reeder what to do as well.
Reeder just needs to prove people wrong. Honestly he is getting too much heat,but yet McVay let go of bones and keeps bringing back Reeder? Makes you wonder?… Don’t it?. He must have some type of use…

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Tutu Atwell with all the Reeder “hate”.

Backing Up Homer Simpson GIF

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
After what happened to Ricky Pearsall who can blame Mr. Slay for not wanting to go to a crime-ridden dump like Brazil.
The NFL needs to wise up and stop putting their players (and their families) at risk.....all to make a buck.

~ArkyRamsFan~

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
After what happened to Ricky Pearsall who can blame Mr. Slay for not wanting to go to a crime-ridden dump like Brazil.
The NFL needs to wise up and stop putting their players (and their families) at risk.....all to make a buck.

~ArkyRamsFan~
At this point it comes down to safety. Anything that is negligent at this point the concern is real…

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

Chaisson was drafted in the 1st Round by Jacksonville, with one of the two first picks acquired from the Rams in the Jalen Ramsey trade.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
A lot of my backyard, aka California, is a shithole and I've gotten more than a couple "not sure" ratings for saying that.
Not referring to California specifically, or the posters on this forum. Kind of a "people who live in glass houses" sort of reference. Or, "Judge not, lest ye be judged".
Probably not the place or time.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Yes and obviously McVay is great but having a top teams squad can add a few wins to the season, which can be the difference in chasing a top seed.

What I would do if I were the Rams is have Vermiel come visit and hope they hit it off. I am sure he could help him out there.
Love Vermiel. Another Rams legendary coach.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Reeder just needs to prove people wrong. Honestly he is getting too much heat,but yet McVay let go of bones and keeps bringing back Reeder? Makes you wonder?… Don’t it?. He must have some type of use…
Reeder does not get too much heat. He's not starter material at all. McVay is a great coach but always seems to hold on to at least 1 player that is no beuno. Bobby Evans and Jamil Demby come to mind. The sooner Reeder is replaced, the better.

dang

Legend
Reeder does not get too much heat. He's not starter material at all. McVay is a great coach but always seems to hold on to at least 1 player that is no beuno. Bobby Evans and Jamil Demby come to mind. The sooner Reeder is replaced, the better.
Reeder will be a starter in game 1. I trust he is ready and will hold the line. I’ve picked on his skillset but I can’t deny his experience and effort. In McVay I trust. Go Reeder! Go Rams!!