OFFICIAL 2024 NFL News: Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I personally think that Kupp and KC is media driven - makes for good hits/attention and conversations.

Having said that, if Kupp did get traded in some bizarro world, going to KC with Reid and PM would be kind of cool to watch/follow - and great destination for Kupp. If he had to go, that’d be a place I might not hate.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
I know he's a bust but given our current predicament I wouldn't hate picking this guy up and seeing if a fresh start helps him out.

View: https://x.com/RapSheet/status/1848817057955254654

Now this guy is definitely worth a shot. Still pretty young. Has a lot of low risk, high reward. Is an upgrade over our current LB.

Rams would be dumb to not kick the tires and try him out. It can't hurt and again is a very low risk high reward signing

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now this guy is definitely worth a shot. Still pretty young. Has a lot of low risk, high reward. Is an upgrade over our current LB.

Rams would be dumb to not kick the tires and try him out. It can't hurt and again is a very low risk high reward signing

Apparently the new coaching staff were playing him at edge instead of ilber. And when he couldn't perform there they cut him

Strange way to treat a player.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
Apparently the new coaching staff were playing him at edge instead of ilber. And when he couldn't perform there they cut him

Strange way to treat a player.

Agreed. He plays better at LB and they tried him at edge, reminds me of when Hoecht was moved to OLB, not a good fit

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Last edited: