OFFICIAL 2024 NFL News: Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Just remembered that the Eagles drafted Trotter this past draft, who is the son of an ex-great. And I am sure the plan is to clear a path for the kid to some extent.

White doesn't play teams, which is why he was a scratch without the starting gig. I have to think he is better than what we've been putting out there, but for the Rams to go get him he would need to sell their defensive staff on how hungry he is for an opportunity. And even then if we were to bring him in if he has to wait for us to give Speights an opportunity (because Speights has, after all, been learning the calls and scheme since camp and White would be behind in that regard), then White would be a healthy scratch up until that point where he gets his shot to start.

So idk. Part of me hopes he is hungry for a chance and the Rams give it to him. But you can't just take a guy with a questionable engine and insert him into a starting role without affecting your locker room. Guys need to see them earn it. So if they were to claim or sign him and give him the job he'd have to fucking smoke in game one in order to silence that shit, and then continue with a level of excellence.

I have a feeling that Speights is probably a better option. Let's give the kid a shot and see what he can do.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I have a feeling that Speights is probably a better option. Let's give the kid a shot and see what he can do.
1728498216559.png

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Like that old piece of gum behind Jerruh's ear.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Yeah "standout" is a bit of a reach I'd say. Rotational is the more accurate word. Potentially not good is another. He was part of a awful defense.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
Interesting, another LB has been cut. This time from Stewlers. He was a starter for the Falcons.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Interesting, another LB has been cut. This time from Steelers. He was a starter for the Falcons.

If you are thinking as a fit for the Rams, I don't see it because Ogundeji is an Edge.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Interesting, another LB has been cut. This time from Stewlers. He was a starter for the Falcons.

Cool, a Lance McCutcheon sighting with the Steelers, later in that same article.
He made that one pre-season not suck.