2024 NFL Draft Talk, News, Rumors, and Selections

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
If we're trading up in the top ten for a wide receiver, it had better be Nabors or MHJr. I love Odunze, but I think he's more of a top twenty than top ten receiver.
You might be the only person I've heard say that.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I like Thomas he's just a bit of a project. But he's a project who can roast defenses deep while he's settling in.

Problem is so can some others in this draft, specifically Mitchell and Franklin in that bottom third of round 1 range. So I just don't have him on any sort of pedestal among this class.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You might be the only person I've heard say that.

Again, top twenty talent (when I say this, I mean, 16-20). This is an incredibly deep class, period, and there's no shame in being top twenty in a class like this.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Again, top twenty talent (when I say this, I mean, 16-20). This is an incredibly deep class, period, and there's no shame in being top twenty in a class like this.
There isn't! But he doesn't have to worry about that cause he top 10!

Memento

Name
Jemma

Williams, Maye, and Daniels are top ten, in my mind. Then you have MHJr., Nabers, Bowers, Alt, Fashanu, Latu, Newton, Quinyon Mitchell, Verse, Fautanu, Byron Murphy, and JPJ. That's my top fifteen. Odunze barely misses the cut because he only really broke out this year, while a lot of these guys have been consistently good.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Williams, Maye, and Daniels are top ten, in my mind. Then you have MHJr., Nabers, Bowers, Alt, Fashanu, Latu, Newton, Quinyon Mitchell, Verse, Fautanu, Byron Murphy, and JPJ. That's my top fifteen. Odunze barely misses the cut because he only really broke out this year, while a lot of these guys have been consistently good.
That... is a take!

You do you! Will be fun to see what happens.

Memento

Name
Jemma
That... is a take!

You do you! Will be fun to see what happens.

Fair enough. I think Odunze will go top fifteen, if not top-ten, because of Newton, Murphy, JPJ, and Verse falling. But I'm listing my own rankings. I wouldn't be upset with Odunze in the teens at all; I love the kid as a prospect. But he had a stacked receiving group with Polk and McMillan, and only really produced this year.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Not for nothing, but he wasn't chopped liver in 2022. He saw about 200 less snaps, projected out, it would be fairly similar to this years production. Still have 75/1145 and 7 TDs

And same could be said about Nabors, who was less productive then Odunze in 22. 72/1017 3 TD. That is with an additional game played (then 23).

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I really don’t like Cam Newton. What a prick.
Michael Richards Yes GIF

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
It be foolish for me not to stick with wt I SD for a while that demoffs comments were indicative of the rams moving up and Ive held to Odunze but Alt makes a lot of sense but I'm truly excited to see how it all unfolds move up down stay it's like Christmas lol

Memento

Name
Jemma
I think that Mem has like 5 people that are viable for the Rams to draft the rest are all terrible from what I've read :)

Lawl. You nailed it...except for what I just fixed.