2024 Dodgers thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
But we do have Ohtani
Yeah, he sure turned that quick deficit around with one swing. Like most big homerun hitters he does strike out a lot. But if that one time he doesn't goes over the fence I'm fine with that. He's also a clutch hitter with runners one base. Where would the Dodgers be without him? SD had the Dodgers number most the season. This is a series I was more concerned about. Its good to get that first one.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yeah, he sure turned that quick deficit around with one swing. Like most big homerun hitters he does strike out a lot. But if that one time he doesn't goes over the fence I'm fine with that. He's also a clutch hitter with runners one base. Where would the Dodgers be without him? SD had the Dodgers number most the season. This is a series I was more concerned about. It’s good to get that first one.
Teo was clutch again last night as well.
I hope we can keep him and sign him to a longer deal.
He’s just a great presence to have in the dugout and on the field.

Hopefully Muncy can join in on the fun tonight. We can sure use his big bat.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
You know, there is one change I've notice in baseball the past decade. When a guy hits a homerun he stands there a moment, admires it and emphatically throws the bat or flips it. There was a time when that antic woulda got the next guy beaned. I'll admit, while I hate it when the opposing team does it I love it when my team does it. It does add the excitement of baseball.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
You know, there is one change I've notice in baseball the past decade. When a guy hits a homerun he stands there a moment, admires it and emphatically throws the bat or flips it. There was a time when that antic woulda got the next guy beaned. I'll admit, while I hate it when the opposing team does it I love it when my team does it. It does add the excitement of baseball.
It was fun watching Machado stand at the plate last night for a ball caught by Teo at the warning track.
His error at 3rd base was also a joy.

Tano

Legend
As a Yankee fan, I saw nothing wrong with it! :angel:But I loved hearing the soundbites of Lasorda. There was another good soundbite of him after Brian Doyle singled and as he was walking to the mound he muttered "Brian Ruth Doyle"....loved Lasorda. Despite being a Yankee fan, I felt great for him in 81, after going through the Jackson hip twist, Doyle being an unexpected hero, Nettles robbing the Dodgers of a win, to have finally won it all. Great man for baseball. A class act with a great sense of humor and humility.
Yeah Lasorda was a good guy

Tano

Legend
As a Yankee fan, I saw nothing wrong with it! :angel:But I loved hearing the soundbites of Lasorda. There was another good soundbite of him after Brian Doyle singled and as he was walking to the mound he muttered "Brian Ruth Doyle"....loved Lasorda. Despite being a Yankee fan, I felt great for him in 81, after going through the Jackson hip twist, Doyle being an unexpected hero, Nettles robbing the Dodgers of a win, to have finally won it all. Great man for baseball. A class act with a great sense of humor and humility.
Remember when Lasorda went after the Phillies mascot. That was hilarious.