OFFICIAL 2024/2025 NFL injuries

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Be interesting to see what happens when he is activated. People been down on Parkinson but I honestly don't think there is a whole lot of difference between the two. Both are mid-tier TEs who do their job well but not great. Just for some comparison....

Parkinson - 3.8 rec/game - 33 yards a game

Higbee - 3.1 rec/game - 33 yards a game
exactly why we need to draft / sign a F/A TE who's a genuine threat.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Be interesting to see what happens when he is activated. People been down on Parkinson but I honestly don't think there is a whole lot of difference between the two. Both are mid-tier TEs who do their job well but not great. Just for some comparison....

Yeah I think the Rams brought him in to be an all-rounder like Higs. They knew they couldn't rely on Long, who gets injured if someone looks at him wrong. And Allen's more of a pass game type and has a way to go overall.

He's covering Higs' loss. TE definitely is one of those positions where, if a pass game threat stud is there for us in the draft, we would take him and juice this offense. Given that Kupp is aging and gets beat up, I'd say either that pass game TE or a big slot threat period are needs for us to ensure the long term health of this pass game. I would love to see us go get a stud TE, though admittedly I'm conflicted on that because I want a LT badly as well.

PARAM

Hall of Fame

Maybe a little more 12P?

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I was just at a soccer tournament with my daughter. Those girls get rough. My daughter is the goalie and she's even gets into the shoving and elbowing.
I’ve always enjoyed women’s soccer more than the men. The men are boring. They sit back and wait for the other team to make a mistake. You can spend an hour or two watching and never see a real attempt to attack the goal, just some random, feeble kicks towards the goal.

The women are more aggressive. They try to score every time they get control of the ball. And yes, they can get pretty rough about it.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ve always enjoyed women’s soccer more than the men.

Walking Glancing GIF

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd

It’s the blocking, especially on run plays that keeps Higbee in the starting lineup. It’s tough to find a good receiving TE who can block as well as Higbee.

Parkinson’s appeal must have been his blocking because he didn’t see the ball that much with the seahawks. I haven’t seen him do enough in any area that would lead me to believe he can supplant Higbee this year. It would take a sharp decline in skills due to his recent injuries to fall below Parkinson.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It’s the blocking, especially on run plays that keeps Higbee in the starting lineup. It’s tough to find a good receiving TE who can block as well as Higbee.

Parkinson’s appeal must have been his blocking because he didn’t see the ball that much with the seahawks. I haven’t seen him do enough in any area that would lead me to believe he can supplant Higbee this year. It would take a sharp decline in skills due to his recent injuries to fall below Parkinson.
I think he was signed to be a blocker based on what I read when he signed. I’m guessing McVay grew tired of Hunter long always being injured.