OFFICIAL 2024/2025 NFL injuries

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Isn't Hutch's injury a tib/fib? It looked that way based upon the complete lack of stability. There is zero chance he plays again this year, even if Lions hit SB. No chance any of the interested parties risk it.

I'm no fan of the Lions, but I feel for the guy.

Still looking for you Kerby Joseph.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Anyone see the Bengals game last night? How was Burrow allowed to return? Dude was woozy when he got up and his head bounced on the turf.

He suffered a concussion and wouldn’t be shocked to hear he’s on protocol this week.
I swear that the NFL has some different rules for QB's. 2nd week in a row where there is no percent chance chance that the QB didn't suffer a concussion on the field (J.Allen) and they didn't even require testing.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dont understand the issue? Burrow followed the protocol, he went under the blue tent, was evaluated, cleared and able to return.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I dont understand the issue? Burrow followed the protocol, he went under the blue tent, was evaluated, cleared and able to return.
Watch the replay, he was concussed. The nature and severity can be different dependent on the play and the player’s physiology.

I don’t want to see more players end up like Tua where he was barely brushed and suffered a concussion. These guys don’t need to have strange mood swings or be vegetables by the time they retire.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Sorry - bears repeating.
Nobody cares what you want or don't want - not your decision.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
All true. But I understand the doubters. We're talking about a business that covered up and denied concussions for years. From what I've heard, not all concussions are alike and neither is the way individuals react to them. I'm pretty sure they don't have imaging machines in those blue tents. I'm NOT saying Burrow bypassed or the doctors bypassed the protocol. Just saying I understand the doubters.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
My best wishes for his recovery. Sounds like his attitude/intestinal fortitude, along with advances in medicine, will give him a great chance.
My brother doesn't even limp unless I kick him....and his injury was pretty grim; he ran over his own leg while motorbiking off-road. Much as I love to give him shizzle about it, more bad luck than stupidity - hit a buried root while taking a muddy trail corner with his foot out for balance. If it hadn't been for his leathers & shin guard, we'd have his foot pickled in a jar. Even so, it was closer to a year before he was really stressing it again , skiing, etc. Never fully regained the musculature in that calf, though. A bone shard severed several blood vessels as well as similar ligament damage to your son's, irrc .

Sounds like Hutch's injury might be somewhere between.
Ouch, that sounds bad. It’s amazing what they can do now. Years ago he’d have gotten the saw.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watch the replay, he was concussed. The nature and severity can be different dependent on the play and the player’s physiology.

I don’t want to see more players end up like Tua where he was barely brushed and suffered a concussion. These guys don’t need to have strange mood swings or be vegetables by the time they retire.
He wasn’t concussed.
He had the wind knocked out of him.
Folks don’t even know what a concussion is. You don’t just bounce back from one. You surely aren’t talking this coherently less than an hour later

View: https://youtu.be/faHMOqxI5zk?si=QMOlL4oGcljgxxrB

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
NY Giants starting Left Tackle Andrew Thomas has a foot injury that should cost him significant time; and, if surgery is required, could be season-ending. They really don't have a viable back-up at LT.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Armchair doctors know better than the people doing the evaluation.
An interesting listen and take on the concussion protocols within today’s NFL game:

View: https://youtu.be/46BOkRbHI2o?si=8H-ionbRRI-2d6M_

In California, we recently had a bill last year to ban tackle football until Freshman year in high school due to risk of head injury and CTE. Luckily it was defeated.

Sunday night’s game and last week’s Bills game isn’t the type of publicity needed to quell this bill from reappearing.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
An interesting listen and take on the concussion protocols within today’s NFL game:

View: https://youtu.be/46BOkRbHI2o?si=8H-ionbRRI-2d6M_

In California, we recently had a bill last year to ban tackle football until Freshman year in high school due to risk of head injury and CTE. Luckily it was defeated.

Sunday night’s game and last week’s Bills game isn’t the type of publicity needed to quell this bill from reappearing.

No desire to listen to captain conspiracy.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I was just at a soccer tournament with my daughter. Those girls get rough. My daughter is the goalie and she's even gets into the shoving and elbowing.

Pretty intense at the teenage level.Some of those goaltenders back a beating.Had a couple friends who had daughters playing at higher level.Being on the losing team on a team struggling really takes a toll.

Headers as well.

Was sort of SAD the way Hope Solo got treated & how great of an athlete she was.

Psycho_X

Legend

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
NY Giants starting Left Tackle Andrew Thomas has a foot injury that should cost him significant time; and, if surgery is required, could be season-ending. They really don't have a viable back-up at LT.

NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports Giants OT Andrew Thomas (foot) is out for the season.
Thomas had foot surgery this week and will miss the remainder of the 2024 season. It’s quite the setback for the Giants, as whose pass-blocking is graded by Pro Football Focus as the 15th best in the NFL through Week 6. Thomas in the offseason signed a five-year, $117.5 million deal and was meant to be the anchor of New York’s offensive line.